stuck on your heartbeat
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI
the alchemist
there's a feeling i get when i look to the west,
& my spirit is crying for leaving.
As Ronin literally beamed, Remi feigned pain, hissing under his breath and recoiling as if Ronin's light was now painful to him. It wasn't of course, and as soon as the hunter's arms were around his waist, Remi ceased his struggling.

"I vote the latter." Remi grinned, sliding a hand beneath the back of Ronin's shirt and pressing a warm palm against his husband's skin. "If it's the former, we'd surely end up in some fight to the death where only one of us could win." Leaning hungrily forward, lips almost against Ronin's, the Alchemist grinned. "Because we both know who would win." He growled, despite it being perfectly unclear who that would be.
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees
& the voices of those who stand looking.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
"I also vote the latter," Ronin agreed, his laughter filling the air at Remi's continued dramatics, and he only held him all the closer for it.

"Ooh, how poetic. And then one of us would have to hold the other in his arms as he died, and mourn him forevermore." With fingers gently teasing the curls out of Remi's face, Ronin's grin was just as wicked as their lips lingered ever so close to touching.

"Oh, of course we do," he agreed, the confidence and easy swagger oozing out of him. "You would, of course. I wouldn't fight you, not if every god on Caido demanded it. So I forfeit."
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"Well, I vote you." Remi said, his lips teasingly close to Ronin's. "I've already mourned you. It's your turn. I expect quite a bit of fanfare and dramatics." The Alchemist added with a grin.

'Oh?' Remi pulled back, his brow arched in mischievous defiance. "Is that just because you know you'll lose?" He teased. Though in truth, he'd not fight Ronin either. The gods could make all the demands they wanted, as could their friends, but there was nothing in the world worth fighting his husband over. Not anymore.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
"Me? Dramatic? I don't think you know me at all, Remi. I don't know what you expect from me when I mourn you, but I am the least dramatic person we both know." The shit-eating grin on Ronin's face was very audible indeed as he spoke, calling back to examples where he had literally destroyed a temple in a rage, or ascended to the sky as a star, or chased Remi through the woods in a blight-rage. Dramatic indeed.

As Remi pulled back the hunter's smile softened, and though they were joking his words were sincere. He shrugged his shoulders to his husband. "I would lose," he admitted freely. "I couldn't fight you. So I guess as star-crossed lovers go, we will just have to be boring in that regard. Which y'know - I'm not complaining about. You and I put up with enough excitement as it is."
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Grinning crookedly at this flagrant denial of the truth, Remi merely nodded in silent adoration of his husband and all the ridiculousness that the pair had borne together. "What say you and I wander over to the bluffs and see if that bottle of wine and blanket are still there?" Even if they weren't, it hardly mattered. Despite not having the ability to simply conjure objects out of thin air anymore, in light of everything that had happened, Ronin's hand in his was all he felt he needed.

"Perhaps I'll get a black dragon as well, and we can continue this dark vs. light motif?" Remi joked under his breath with a shake of his head as they walked into the moonlight night.

~FIN