Personal Quest doctor's borders
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Thankfully, the final planks went in without incident. Chulane recovered from his slight misstep and managed to get pretty much everything left on the ground up to the roof all on his own. Weaver ended up having to join the boys up there after all.

Between her, Glas, and Korbin, the roof came together wonderfully. Loren barely managed to contribute anything before they'd wrapped up the finishing touches. Grinning at them all, he waited for them to descend carefully before joining them on the ground as well.

Clasping his hands together, he practically beamed. "Thank you all so much for your help with this." He swept his eyes over them. "I owe you all a huge favor in return. Oh, and if anyone is interested in joining the school, please let me know." Pausing to let them respond, he would wave cheerful at anyone who left.

This PQ is now concluded! Thank you all for your help. Feel free to post a final reply and I’ll archive in a few days.
light is precious in a world so dark
begin at the beginning
tell a story. make some light
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Weaver
Time is the substance from which I am made.
Time is a river which carries me along,
but I am the river;
She ends up working on the roof, though it’s fine. The work goes easily enough, and they get it done without more incidents. Shocking, given the way some of her other ventures had gone recently. This one goes almost too swimmingly, not that she’s not complaining.

”We’ll add it to the list of everything else you owe me,” she teases, because there is no list. Still, she can pretend, and be annoying, as she is wont to do. With that, as much as it’ll probably annoy him, she loops her arm through Korbin’s, planning to head home with him. Though she glances back at Loren with a nod. ”I’m not enrolling, but I did agree to a few lessons.” With that, she waits for Korbin to set off together.
it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger;
it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't put your happiness in other people's hands
Korbin did have a list. But he would remain in the negative until Loren decided to cash in that lifedebt, so there was no real point in keeping track.

Once the roof was in place and there was no other glaringly obvious chores to do - for him, at least - the young man shifted into a raven and made his way back to the ground. Lending a hand to his sister and anyone else that might need help down, he was content to leave without making any promises. Possibly he might enlist, just to make it easier - he would already get lessons to learn how to do his new job at the infirmary - but with a name on a roster, he might get access to books and materials that would be otherwise unavailable.

Resigned to Weaver's arm catching his, the young man let himself be dragged away, sparing little more than a glance and nod at the others before departing.

-------

Korbin will join the school but is too surly to say it out loud.
They'll drop it
KORBIN
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
The rest of the build proceeds without further incident, and I let a warm satisfaction grow within me as I look over the structure, exploring it inside and out, I helped build that. I hear Loren's thanks and declaration that he now owes us a favour, though I disagree - I asked him when I had arrived, to give a job, work to do, because an idle mind was my worst enemy, and this task fulfilled that need. I didn't mention it, instead choosing to grudgingly accept that was how he felt - I simply would do my best never to need a favour from him.

"Oh, sign me up," I responded enthusiastically. Though I was a fully trained veterinarian on Earth, I was keen to learn and know how medicine (and magic?) worked here, even if the most magic I would ever see upon myself was the attuned shift. There was always something to learn, always growth to be had, and I waved cheerfully back at Loren and the others as I made my departure, pleased with how the day unfolded.
Chulane
Glas Westfall
Crafter

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i would have bled out if you told me you liked the color red
It all goes together very nicely, and Glas is pleased with the result as he climbs down from the ladder – verdant gaze flickering up and spotting the faults that he’d missed in the haste to get it done, arms sore and brow with a small sheen of sweat that’s cold along his brow as the wind whips up. But his attention is given to Loren when he clasps his hands together, focusing somewhere around Loren’s middle to not make eye contact but to still give the summoner his attention.

He hasn’t brought up the idea of possibly trying out the college yet, not out into the open at least. And so he focuses on the task being completed instead, glancing to the rest of them as they offer their own help and silence, of their own joining or nonchalance. So he offers a quiet nod instead, slipping away from the group to grab the items he’d brought to help, before offering a small wave of goodbye back to Loren and the rest of them. They were surprisingly nice toward him, and it was certainly something to think about later when he had the time and far less anxiety of being out in the open to mull over it.
GLAS
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Rolling his eyes at Weaver's quip, Loren nevertheless grinned. "Put it on my tab." Tone obviously amused, he nodded at both her and Korbin as they left. Turning to Chuy, the healer continued to smile, clearly pleased at the newcomer's words. "Great! Glad to have you on board." Finally, the Launceleyn gave Glas a wave as the craftsman took his leave without a word.

Only when he was alone did he turn to face the building they'd constructed. Crossing his arms, he stared at it, a proud expression gracing his features. Hopefully, what they'd built today would just be the start of something much greater.

Which meant he had a lot of work to do.

-FIN
light is precious in a world so dark
begin at the beginning
tell a story. make some light