(o) i can't be your midnight love
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
princess, with lips made of glass
His earnest words about her bloodline do capture her attention, but she finds them hard to believe in. As a princess of sorts, a journey to see how far she’s come. What could she say to it? She was a princess, turned fighter, turned trying to right the wrongs of the decisions her young self had made, to being captured and thrown into a Fae pit here, sacrificed to the life turtle — watching her lovers as they perish, to try and pretend things are okay when they most certainly weren’t.

Perhaps she has come a long way. A long way of living through loss and still finding some sort of light to keep going, even when it was hard. So she smiles to Chulane instead, a hum of thought leaving her lips as she finally nods and agrees to his statement. “I think the bag is a good excuse.” She manages with a light hum of laughter. Of course, she might have struck up conversation with him regardless, with the way he appreciated Auni and the tiny Luxere, the way that he was quite a handsome sight among the rest of those she’s found in Halo thus far.

But all good things must come to an end, and when it's time for her to go, she rouses Auni to wake him and downs the rest of her drink, moving to the entrance as he grasps her hand as soon as she’s there, her icy gaze drifting to meet his face as he does so. There’s a light flush that crosses her neck with it, a rogue smile appearing on her face. “I’ll make sure it’s worth your while if you insist on calling me princess.” She chimes back to him, giving his hand a light squeeze before she departs into the streets of the Citadel.

— FIN <3
and a voice cut from steel
features born from thunder and battle
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3