an ounce of prevention
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren let out a huff of laughter at Kiada's statement. There was something a bit too amused about his expression, but he didn't explain the joke. Instead, he just nodded in agreement. "Sounds like it." Tone wry, he smiled at her.

Clasping his hands behind his back, he gave her a much more serious, albeit still friendly look. "Word of advice?" He took a deep breath. "The Naturals here are as protective of their homeland as anywhere else. I'd be careful where you say your world was similar and who you tell that to." It was a gentle warning.

Shaking his head to indicate there was nothing more he had to tell her, he shrugged. "Nah, what kind of host would I be if I didn't show you the exit?" Gesturing for her to exit the infirmary, he'd lead her to the front doors of the Palace.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
His huff of laughter ignites a small half smile to form on her own face, watching as he nods in agreement. But the smile falters a small amount at his serious warning, narrow shoulders rising and falling in understanding despite being a somewhat half agreement. She understands what it’s like to be proud of your homeland, but she’s also been through so many worlds now it was hard to care. It was harder still not to relate in some way or another.

Made it easier to cope.

So she lets her iceberg gaze flicker over him briefly again, slipping through the exit with a nod and a chime of laughter. “Lead the way, Grand Healer.” She offers to him, flashing a wink his way before waiting for him to absolutely start to guide the way.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
As Kiada used Loren's full formal title he just smirked at her. "It would be my pleasure, Guild Master." Tone lightly teasing, he indeed did as she requested and led her through the halls of the Palace to the exit.

Once they reached it, he clasped his hands behind his back. "I hope you, and the rest of the Grounders, enjoy your stay in Halo. And if you need anything before then, or after your arrival, feel free to seek me out." Despite the formality of the words, his voice came out in a much more normal and quite friendly and polite tone. Indeed, he grinned at her to let her know she was more than welcome here.
A beggar's book
outworths
a noble's blood
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
There’s a chime of laughter that accompanies her as he too uses her full title. It was still a strange thing to hear associated with her, but the fact of the matter was that it was true. So she follows him, tipping her head in response as he guides her toward the Palace’s exit. And once they reach the doors she turns to let her icy gaze linger on him a small amount.

Her posture rises and she meets his eyes with a wide smile granted to him. “I’ll be sure to come find you and bother you with all of the nonsense I can muster.” She winks before laughing lightly and accompanying the amusement. “Thanks again, Loren.” She says gently, a wide grin sent his way before she gathers herself and Auni and departs the Palace back into the cold of the Citadel.

— FIN
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3