watch your back when you can't watch mine
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
running off over next doors
garden before the hour is done
How she'd ended up here was a bit of a mystery even to her, but she'd got it in her mind to explore as much as she could before the cold month arrived and she'd be needed. For now, enjoy and learn as much as possible, and worry later. It seemed reasonable enough a notion, but one to carry out cautiously. Hence the blade she'd gotten from the barracks belted to her hip.

It was a hair up day, her golden ribbon tied in a simple double knot (never bowed) so that her flourish of blonde hair was a puff at the top of her head. Still free and barely kept out of her face, but done well enough that she didn't have to flip it back but every so often. It'd been a month since she'd come to Caido, and here she was confident as one could be when staring down a sinewy bridge of pearly stone.

Amun!
it’s more a question of feeling
than it is a question of fun
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Lately, Amun had been less than friendly and fun-loving. Indeed, he'd practically thrown himself into his work. There was a pack on his back with a series of commissioned pieces. The Bone Bridge was a shortcut to his latest destination, so he cut across it, not quite paying attention to where he was heading.

However, when he spotted someone unfamiliar, he slowed and finally came to a spot. Giving the woman a quick once over, the potter placed a hand on the hilt of the cutlass on his hip. "Hello there. I don't think we've met. I would've remembered you." Even if his lingering sorrow, he did his best to be charming.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
The voice startled her, in her thoughts she hadn't imagined to see anyone out at this 'bone bridge', but here he was. She whirled around, hand shot to the ruddy leather pommel of her sword, but as she looked him over and contemplated his words she allowed it to drop slowly, "I should hope you would," she replied with a hint of cheek, his charm not going unnoticed to her.

"And I should also hope that us meeting now is a coincidence, and I wasn't being followed," she added, teasing as ever. Aisha didn't mind company, especially if they could keep up with her turns of phrase.
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
As the stranger lifted her hand from her sword's hilt, Amun did the same. Still, his posture didn't exactly relax so much as he hide his readiness behind a charming smile. "I always have an eye for beauty." Grinning a bit, he put his hands on his hips.

Shaking his head, he chuckled. "I was just running some errands. Trust me, you are a stranger to me." The he smirked. "Hopefully I can change that."

With that, he swept into a shallow bow. "Amun Arlun, at your service." Straightening up, he cocked his head to one side. There was an expectant expression on his face as he waited for her to introduce herself.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Her cheek was returned, a smirk tugged at her lips at his response of flattery. While she was one to not be considered lightly, she loved to be admired for her looks, and she boasted them with subtle accentuation whenever she could. Narrow fingers rapped at her hips, pulling attention to her curvature.

She nodded at his assurance, then watched with a please expression as he dipped into a slight bow. "Aisha Khai, at yours," she replied in a friendly tone, gaze shifting to examine his personage. The pack caught her eye, and seeing as she had no other plans than exploring today she asked, "What sort of errands?" enticed to curiosity by the closed bag.
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Obligingly, Amun let her eyes roam over Aisha's form as she drew attention to it. However, his appreciation was purely platonic. Even if he hadn't been an Ascended, she wouldn't have been his type. "It's a pleasure to meet you Aisha." His tone was friendly and as charming as he could manage under the circumstances.

When she asked what errands he was running, he shoulder his bag a bit. "Just delivering some pieces to my best clients." He cocked his head to one side. "How about you? What brings you to the Bone Bridge?" Indeed, he couldn't see any sign of what, exactly, had brought her here.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Pieces? Her spirit of inquiry begged for more specificity than that, and she planned on asking for it after answering his own question. "Exploring I guess, I'm kinda new to Caido and I want to see everything I can before winter hits," she replied, the path taken to the bone bridge carried no importance or beck and call. She'd just ended up here, and was satisfied enough with her discovery.

"Pieces? You're an artist?" Aisha asked, adjusting her stance to be more open and strong based.
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
As Aisha mentioned she was new, Amun gave her a curious look. "A fellow Outlander? How new are you?" Chuckling, he glanced around at their surroundings. "Yeah, best to stretch your legs before Deepfrost hits." He had no trouble navigating the cold and snow, but she didn't seem to be an Ascended.

As she asked what pieces he was talking about, he nodded. "I'm a potter, but yes, I consider myself to be a bit of an artist." Reaching up, he adjusted the straps of his bag. "I've got a studio in the Domiciles. You should come check it out some time." His expression was open, though he was always eager to secure new customers.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha nodded, "It's been a month or so now," she said, eyes widening a bit as she said it, always strange to reflect on how her new life had only begun so recently. "That's what everyone keeps saying, figured I should take that advice," she replied to his comment about deepfrost, a soft smirk etched on her face.

A potter, that was interesting, and she would certainly consider it an art form. She was absolutely no artist, unless you counter swordsmanship, and was jealous of anyone who could wield a brush or instrument as an extension of their arm. "Do you mind if I see some of your work," she asked with a humble interest, fine with whatever answer but certainly hoping to see what he could do.
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Humming, Amun gave Aisha an understanding look. "You settling in alright? Got any burning questions?" He smirked. "Not sure I can help you with either if the answer is no, but I figured I should ask."

Nodding as she agreed to limit her explorations once the snows came, he shrugged at her request to see some of his wares. Slinging his pack off carefully, he lowered it onto the ground. Reaching in, he pulled out a few carefully wrapped items.

Opening them, he revealed mostly common things: plates, cups, bowls and the like. However, everything had been exquisitely made, and even the simplest pieces had some decorations. There was also a vase that stood out as an excellent example of his artistry and craftsmanship; vines and leaves crept up its sides, and the top was a beautiful rose, with the hole where the center of the flower would be.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Amun offered to answer questions, to try to help, and gave a promise of uncertainty as to the level of assistance he could be. She chuckled at that, shaking her head. Most people she'd met had been very open and willing to provide answers, and she was glad to be welcomed so, "None yet, I'll let you know if anything pops up," she said, tapping her head with a friendly smirk.

He agreed silently to let her see his pieces, Aisha came closer, leaning just a bit to glimpse a peek. The stuff he unwrapped was mostly usual homestead items, but they were obviously made by someone who knew what he was doing. The vase he uncovered instantly drew her eye, the way the rose bud encircled the opening, it was clever, and ornate, and she admired the color work. "These are beautiful. I wish I had a permanent room I could put one in," she complimented, reaching out for the vase, stopping herself only inches away from grabbing it.

"Can I touch it?" she asked, glancing back at the potter.
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Nodding at Aisha's response, Amun smiled faintly. "Sounds good to me. Again, if something comes up later, you can find me at my studio." Slipping his hands into his pockets, he glanced down as the mists swirled below in a particularly fascinating pattern.

However, he looked back at her as she complimented his work. "Thanks." Chuckling a bit, he gave her a curious look. "Still haven't fixed up one of the old ruins, huh?" Expression understanding, he shrugged.

When she asked if she could touch them, he nodded again. "Sure. Just don't drop them, not that I think you would." He gestured with one hand for her to go ahead before slipping it back into his pocket.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Aisha Khai

Change author:
Aisha shook her head with a soft chuckle, "I've got a place to stay, but I'm not staying in the grounds forever. It's too gray, I wanna travel," she replied, having made her mind about this rather recently, and with Torchline in her thoughts. She'd liked what she'd heard, and wanted to experience it herself, "After Deepfrost," she affirmed, a promise that she'd heed his advice.

Looking sidelong up from the pots, she gave a pfft in response to his comment, playfulness dancing in the mirth of her smirk. She carefully lifted the vase, running her fingers along the smooth surface, the crimson of the rose and the rim. "It's impressive, I love the rose," she said, placing it back down gently.
AISHA
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
Amun chuckled at Aisha's words. "Fair enough. It's not the most pleasant place to live, I'll give you that." Grinning, he began to wrap the pieces she wasn't interested in, placing them carefully back into his pack.

When she complimented his craftsmanship, he gave her a grateful nod. "Always happy to meet a fan." Smirking a bit, he picked the vase and wrapped it as well.

Making sure everything was secure, he put the bag back on his back. Standing up, he ran his hands along the straps. "Hopefully the client thinks so as well. To that end, I shoulder probably deliver it." He winked at her playfully. "I was a pleasure to meet you Aisha." With that, he continued along the Bone Bridge, intending to finish up his errands.
amun

Coding base by Sky!