To: Nathaniel Wren
Letter for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Nathaniel,

I am sure upon seeing a letter from me you are certain you are about to receive several insults: however, the contents of this page may surprise you. I implore you to read further. As a show of good faith I have attached to the letter several cloths that could be used to cool the body in the heat of Torchline; I have been informed these are useful.

The reason I write is to actually extend an apology. Not for ending our relationship nor for exiling you from my home, I stand by both of those. I want to apologise if I perhaps urged you too soon to Ascend. It has occurred to me over the last month that I may have been a bad example for you, as I am not suffering with many of the common 'side effects' of having Ascended. If you felt that I pressured you into it or that you entered the Ascension too quickly, I apologise heartily for my part in that.

I do hope you are happy as an Ascended man, though. It can be a rewarding life.

I will be in Torchline for LongNight helping the Hollowed Grounds Naturals that will be staying there. I hope for us both to have good fortune during that difficult time.
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel,

I am not sure why it is you think this is an appropriate time for this letter, or for your apology. I don't know what guilt you're trying to relieve, but do it with someone else, because you won't find whatever catharsis you want with me.

Regardless of whether I am happy now or not, whether I think it was too fast, the damage is done. I am Ascended now, with all the bullshit wonderful perks that it brings. Your apology can not make me what I was again, nor can it give me back my sensation, so it is worthless, especially delivered in this manner. I'm not surprised you can't face me though.

Enjoy your season in the sun. With any luck, Deepfrost will pass quickly and you can be back home. I have returned the cloths you sent as well. They will be more useful to the people seeking shelter here, since they can actually feel the temperature here.
Regards,
Nate