House Call
For Vanya and Ronin
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
{Initially for Vanya . Ronin shall be cued in after a few posts because...reasons}

Archebold had been getting rather accustomed to his new surroundings. The manor was coming along, several acquaintances new and old were being made, and a new discovery on just who and what he was in this new world proved...exciting.

Even still, he found himself on this particular day rather bored and in need of some social interactions. He recalled the brief encounter with Ronin, his companion, and their expected...just a charming lot.

It had been some time since he managed to hold Ronin's company for any given period of time so why not make a house call?

He had followed the bounty hunter from home to work and back, learning his routines. It was all a matter of design in getting the perfect time to arrive at his home...tonight was such a night.

There was still time before he returned, and by the looks of things Vanya was home, going about her ways resting up.

Perfect.

Lionshead knob to his walking stick raised against the door and tapped gently against it. Should she answer, Vanya would find the well groomed Archebold in a finely tailored suit, cream silken scarf draped over his shoulders, holding a basket of fruit, flowers acting as a bed over a bottle of wine that appeared aged and untouched.

If the door was indeed opened, Archebold would greet Vanya with a charming, warm smile that slipped his fangs out only slightly.

"Evening...I was in the neighborhood, and...I don't think we've been properly acquainted. I'm Archebold Cobb. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of gathering this token of welcome for you and your expected."

Archebold held his smile as he looked to Vanya's stomach than to her eyes. His own were dark, hollow.

"I um...the sole regret of my choices was the inability to sire a child of my own. It's something so pure...a gift."

There was a touch of sincerity to his voice, his features softening slightly before he chuckled.

"I know this all seems sudden, I was hoping to maybe speak with Ronin. Is he here?"
archebold
Death is not a defeat. It is a cure.