(SE) running red lights
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
a little more than i wanted
— to be loved
It was a bit of feigned confidence, and even if it wasn’t one to be memorable, she at least couldn’t deny the fact that she would remember. Perhaps the next time when she wasn’t so touch starved, wasn’t so hungry for something that hadn’t happened in a year, she might be more playful. As it stood now, however, she was burning.

Especially more so as his hand dips below the band of her pants, searching and seeking and finding, a shudder slipping down her spine as he strokes her and finds just how ready she is. Her skin is flushed, hints of red patching up with the hitch of her breath, the hand that aims to grasp and tangle and pull at the dark hair it’s within. But she lets him have his game, despite her overwhelming desire of ridding herself of the pants that trap her and him, of nearly begging him to drown her, to bury himself into her.

He wouldn’t hear it anyway. So she shudders beneath the touch, whimpers and whines leaving her throat, trying to keep herself from grinding against his hand and failing miserably with it. He’s winning the game right now, putty in his hands to be molded however he wished with a promise of sating her desire.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
That you and I would never die
She wouldn't have to beg. One way or another, she would get her wish tonight; Korbin had no intention of leaving without having her. Not unless she absolutely changed her mind, and it.. seemed quite unlikely at this point.

All the better. He growled approval of the way she moved on his hand. Pushing himself back up a bit, he kissed her lips and pushed an arm in beneath her so he could shift them over to the side, him behind her back; pulling her close to him, his teeth grazed her neck, kissing and biting with incresing intensity as his fingers picked up the pace, stroking her faster, harder, seeking out what made her react most.

And then he couldn't help himself; trailing a single finger down, he found her entrance and circled it, taunting, teasing... and let it push inside her, even as he shifted his hips to thrust against her ass.
Remember when you swore
we had it all?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
— to be loved
He could move her whichever way he wanted to, in all honesty. The kiss is a nice touch, but it takes no challenge from her to roll onto her side, pressing back against his chest as his lips and teeth find her neck. She shudders, the arm she lays on flattening out in the search of either his hand to lace it into or the blankets to tightly hold onto as he explores further.

Her other hand lifts to tangle in his hair again, trailing along the column of his neck, legs shifting a bit to give him more room to work with. And when he pairs it with a proper bite, one hard enough to mark, the pressure he applies to his strokes, her spine arches and she presses back into him with it. A moan leaves her with it, a shuddering pant of a sound when she feels his finger slide into her and feels him shift his hips at her back.

Was his whole attempt to drive her insane? It’s working, especially as she tightens her hand in his hair, tilting her head to expose more of her neck to him, practically begging for more as she grinds both down onto his hand and back into him.
KIADA
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
Quite possibly that was his actual goal. At the very least, Korbin strove to be memorable, to ensure that she didn't end up regretting the invitation. Apparently, he had a reputation to uphold - of Halovians being good entertainers, quite capable of making a season locked indoors into something both bearable and pleasant. No pressure.

If only he could hear her. He felt her shudder, shift and move against his hand, pushing back against him in a way that nearly drove him out of his mind. But he was sure there was more; could feel the sounds she made vibrate against his lips on her neck. Beautiful, rich, vibrant no doubt, and gods, how he wanted to know if she would make a good singer.

Watching her would have to be enough though. And he did, his gaze never leaving her even as he kept feasting on her neck, quite forgetting that he didn't mean to leave any marks on her. He was just too hungry, too greedy by now to care, egged on by the feeling of her around his finger. He moved it inside her, pushing deep only to withdraw again, circling and plunging back in; his thumb found its way back to her clit, and with deliberate strokes he worked to drive her even further out of her mind, relishing in being able to make her feel good. Korbin had no intention of stopping; wanted to grant her that release, if he could. If she would trust him enough to let go and fall off that edge.
Remember when you swore
we had it all?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
— to be loved
She might be a good singer, she’s never really tried. Once, a prayer sung with Amalia and Deimos in the attuned bond as they flew over the sea of glass. But that had been playful, not a serious attempt, and if only he could hear the tones that leave her voice — lilting and light, it might be something special. As it stands, however, he can’t. And so she gives him a show with it, reacting in ways that showed her pleasure rather than letting him hear. Inadvertently that meant sending the feelings down the bond as well, a shuddering, shimmering anticipation.

One that he gives into as the marks are left on her neck and she trembles as he continues — internally pleased she’s spending a whole season here just on the off chance Deimos might see the marks placed onto her skin. And what a conversation that would be.

Her back arches again, the small of her back making a small amount of space as he toys with her, chest rising and falling with her panting and hands trembling in their once sure strokes through his hair. She grinds against his hand again, tightening her walls around his finger, a softer whimper leaving her with the sensation — and he could do his best with it, but it still wasn’t entirely enough for her.

She needs him, almost wild with it. She can tell that he wants it too with the hardness at her back, trapped from fully indulging in her. So she tilts her head a bit, aiming to flatten her torso a bit beneath his as she twists, aiming to catch his lips with her own, sounds coloring the air from her nose as he continues his game.
KIADA
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Change author:
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
Perhaps he would have to adjust his plan slightly. There was no doubt in his mind that she was enjoying this - he'd have to be blind and numb on top of deaf to miss that - but the release was not coming, and so he would have to adapt.

Moving his free hand down, even as she twisted in his arms and captured his mouth, Korbin began to push the trousers down from her hips, laying her bare for him. His own felt painfully constricting, but he ignored it as best he could. Without stopping the tease of his fingers in her, he moved away, down, kissed his way down her side until his mouth could join the hand between her thighs.

Breathing in the scent of her made his head spin; without dragging this out he buried his face against her, tongue darting out to taste her, pleasure her - upping the game to see if this would work better. Withdrawing his hand for a moment, he added another finger before thrusting it back deep within her, persisting with the patient focus of a predator stalking its prey.
Remember when you swore
we had it all?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
— to be loved
For a moment, she wonders if he understands as he pulls the rest of her clothes down, working with him to remove them as he goes to kiss down her side. It isn’t what she’s expecting, what she wants but it is nice — flattening against the bed a bit and lifting a scar flecked leg over his shoulder, she positively hums under the movement of his fingers and his mouth. But he seems insistent in having her finish, and she tightens down the reins on it — giving where she could but taking where she could as well.

A bit louder of a moan leaves her, coloring the air as he slides the second finger in, pressing deep and she tightens around him with the sensation, a shudder rampaging down her spine like a stampede. But still, it’s not enough.

Her chest heaves, wondering why he’s denying her this, wondering if she’s going to have to become demanding in order to receive it. And so she pushes at the reins again, hand finding his hair and trying to pull his attention toward her. “I. Want. You.” She purrs to him, mouthing it slowly in the hopes he might be able to read her lips. There’s a specific desire that he’s denying her, and she burns without having it filled, asking in the hint of a demand, a need.
KIADA
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Change author:
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
Not exactly denying, really. It was more that he wanted to make sure she was as well cared for as possible before he lost himself, because in all honesty... Korbin wasn't sure how long he would last. Shocking, perhaps, but it had been a while and she was very beautiful.

Still, he looked up when the tugging on his hair became too insistent to just be encouragement. Licking his lips, he sought her gaze, found the message plain on her face, clear enough that he could read it off the movements of her mouth. His responding smirk was slow, sly, a wordless 'I know' that didn't need to be said out loud. He considered, the blue eyes smoldering with his own unattended needs, more than a little tempted to acquiesce the insistent request - the demand, really.

His hand slowed its movement, fingers slowly withdrawing. With the eyes fixed on her, Korbin rose up on his knees, eased himself forward until he hovered over her, braced on his underarms. Leaning down, he kissed her shoulder, her jaw, her lips... then waited, eyes glittering with a teasing challenge. To see what she would do to get her way.
Remember when you swore
we had it all?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
— to be loved
She absolutely wasn’t going to last if he kept this game up. So when she catches his gaze, the answering smirk, she returns one of her own — the only confidence shown begins to sputter as he slowly withdraws and her body almost cries out with the absence of it. But he’s giving in, somewhat, to her demands — a kiss to her shoulder, to the neck that sports the beginnings of bruising, to her lips.

And then he waits, and she peers up at him with a challenge right back — try me.

She slides under the space he’s granted, hands trailing down scarred and tattooed skin, eyes on his as her hands find the waistband of his pants again, deftly undoing them to release him, mouth dry with the anticipation as she goes to slide the pants down and give him a taste of what he’s given her. There’s an amused raise of her brow despite the slight panting of her chest, trailing her hands up the expanse of skin to the front where she can run one finger along his length from the base to the tip, a smirk curling on her lips as she watches for his reaction.
KIADA
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Change author:
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
Something darkened in his gaze when she took him up on the dare. Some measure of control slipping, need and want moving to the fore; he shuddered under her touch of her hands, breath hitching when she found the belt and began to undo his pants. A soft groan escaped him when his length sprung free, the touch of air on the sensitive skin almost more than he could stand.

And that was before she touched him. The single finger running along his cock made him shudder again, his whole body convulsing with the light touch. He twitched, heat radiating from the skin, precum dampening the tip, staining her finger with his own want.

Shifting to rest his weight on one arm, he reached fro the sidetable next to the bed. Pulling out a drawer, he groped blindly for a moment before finding what he was looking for; protection, so very conveniently provided for the guests. Why, it was almost as if the owner anticipated the recreational aspects of the beds provided... He wiggled the thing suggestively for Kiada to see, his smirk hungry as he held it out for her. The message more than clear; 'put it on, if you want more.'
Remember when you swore
we had it all?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
— to be loved
She spots the way his gaze darkens, and her smirk brightens at the control that he offers over, relishing in the shudders she pulls from his body. And it widens even further with the reaction she gets with her hands on him, the finger that trails along his cock, eating up every shift and change his face makes with the reaction. But he’s moving again, ever so slightly, putting his weight onto one arm as he reaches for something.

She pauses in the light stroke, watching him with that very same smirk as his own hunger arrives on the forefront of his face, the protection clearly in plain view and the message clear. That she’s going to have to work for it. Fine, fair enough. So she withdraws her hand out of sheer amusement and anticipation to see how he reacts, pulling it to her lips just to get a taste – sucking on her index finger with a playful wink before she takes the protection from him and her hands return back down.

It’s amusing to her, that he’d chosen this to play a game over, but she can’t help the way her mouth dries with the anticipation it brings, moving deftly to slip the protection on and run her hand along his length as if she’s trying to see how he might respond to it – back arching up toward him with the sporting of dark bruises beginning to form along her neck and her gaze darkening as if to say ‘give me what I want.’
KIADA
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Change author:
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
It might be that he just set too high an expectation on himself in this. To perform, to excell, to blow her mind and be some unparalelled master of the bed... when really, he was not. Just a boy with some experience and a lot to prove to himself.

That resolve to hold back and give her the time of her life before he saw to his own needs quickly dissolved when he felt her finger leave him however. He watched with smoldering eyes how she brought that finger to her mouth, transfixed by the expression on her face as she tasted him, and then accepted his challenge.

His length twitched again when her hands returned, hot and throbbing with need. His hips made an involuntary thrust into her hand once the protection was in place, breath turning ragged as he fought to restrain himself. Korbin swallowed hars, mouth gone dry; he wanted her so badly, and was almost afraid of giving in to it. Unsure of whether he would last, if he could hold himself back long enough to make it good for her too.

But her eyes were demanding, and his resolve crumbled. Arms quivering slightly from the effort of holding his weight up, Korbin brushed a hand down her side, to the swell of her hip, the soft thigh; with his eyes locked on hers he lowered himself down, gasping with the pleasure as his cock brushed against her body, her core, caressing her folds in a long, lingering stroke. Positioning himself, pressing lightly against her entrance... and lingered, just to savor the suspense, the wait, the painfully pleasant anticipation.

He did enjoy making her desperate, too.
Remember when you swore
we had it all?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i wanted to be ruined —
— to be loved
The fact of the matter is that they’re both rusty. Does Kiada care? Not at all. Not as long as she gets what she’s invited him for. Everything else, how good it was, how long it lasted, mattered little to her. She was sure she wouldn’t last long either once he fills her. But she has her own small game to play, watching his eyes smolder and simmer with the act she does, lips quirking into a smirk as she fits the protection onto him, and hums lightly to him, legs shifting a bit more to make room for him.

The thrust into her hand only ignites more of a feline curl of her lip, head tilting back into the pillow as if she’s to guide him — but he takes some control, or loses it? And she leans into the trailing touch of her side — eyes dark with hunger as he lowers himself to her. Along with his gasp, there’s a sharp intake of breath on her end, eyes locked on him through shadowed desire and hooded lids, waiting for the only thing she wanted.

And then he pauses, and she could almost scream with the frustration of it. It wars within her as her hands trail up to his neck, scraping her fingernails along his skin and tangling in his hair, a pull at those dark locks, legs shifting once more to raise on either side of him and lock to try and pull him in. She’s not above begging for it right now, if he makes her, but gods she’s going to try her hardest to get him to give in before her.
KIADA
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Change author:
KORBIN
Remember when I swore
He reveled in her desire, how she didn't hide it. How she tried but failed to remain poised and in control of herself. Gods, it felt so good to be needed, even if it was only for what his body could provide.

For that alone he'd give her anything she wanted. No need to beg, he was losing himself rapidly, and the pull of her legs as she closed them around him to make him yield was all the urging he needed. Call it loss of control, surrender or finally taking what he'd been offered, words meant nothing, were drowned in the sensation as he slowly, insistently pushed inside her, burying himself in her warmth.

Korbin paused then, gave her time to adjust. His head swam with pleasure and the way his mouth sought hers was hungy, ravenous, like a man starved for a feast only she could provide. Still slow, he began to move, watching, feeling, struggling so fucking hard to hold back and not just unleash himself. It could be over in moments, but no. He wanted this to last.
Remember when you swore
we had it all?