somewhere in the spirit of man
prayer for The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Walking to the new shrine in the early evening, Sam felt at odds with the beautiful Torchline scenery around him. Since the Ascendeds meeting he had been rather conflicted about The Voice, more so than he had been in a while, and even then the questions he held had been brewing for a while. It scared him, the doubt that settling into his mind, when he so badly just wanted to believe and love, be loved by his Goddess.

It would help to have a conversation with her one on one he thought, to ask the questions he needed to and see where it was they would all be going in the future...it would be interesting to see what she thought of his 'new' hand as well. He'd done it for the good of the Ascended, but he didn't know if his mother would see it that way.

With a serious expression he knelt down before the little statue (it was very charming, he had to admit) and clasped his hands together in his lap. "I was hoping I could speak to you about some things, Mother, before we are too busy with LongNight preparations and activities."
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
Snap.

Crackle.

Pop.

A very promising cloud of static discharge manifests around Sam, settling on the Ascended like a blanket, or perhaps a warm hug. Glittering electricity coats the bookmaker before vanishing into his skin, leaving him feeling warm and tingly.

Very, very tingly.

Too tingly, perhaps.

Pop!

Samuel has been cursed! For the next Two Weeks OOC Sam will give off electric discharges, shocking anyone and anything he touches.

Coding base by Sky!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
The static immediately set Sam at ease and he waited for his Goddess to appear...except she of course didn't - instead he was simply enveloped with electricity; while it was oddly comforting, he couldn't help but feel that this was a snubbing now, as she continued to not appear.

When he stood he noticed his skin felt different and could feel the static crawling through his pores. Alarmed, he walked briskly away, shaking his head: she was beginning to lose his faith, bit by bit.
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won