rae's fingers, safrin's veins

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAFRIN
'And I you, my perfect star." The goddess cooed back. 'I have been watching your explorations. All the things you've learned here, the people you've met! I couldn't be more proud.' And indeed she sounded it, Safrin's eyes bright with motherly adoration and love.

"No need for all of that." Safrin said with a roll of her eyes, resting her head against Seren's and giving the Alchemist an amused stare. "It's all much more practical than you think. Preparing the earth, moving businesses, tending to the animals, that sort of thing."

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 18 active Torchers. This means 9 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Sunjata, Remi, Ronin, and Raza must participate in at least 1 thread. Remi must participate in 2.

1. A PQ of 6 Torchers moving earth around/general surveying (at least 4 rounds)
2. A thread of 3 torchers Doing what they can to make sure the native animal population won't' be hindered (at least 4 posts each)
3. 3 threads relocating businesses/path clearing (at least 3 posts per member)

* 50% of those with Torchline as their citizenship must participate in at least 1 thread, contributing at least 3 posts. All members of government must participate. Leaders must participate twice.

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
Actually, all of that sounded entirely reasonable. Exhaling a breath of relief, Remi nodded his understanding of her tasks, committing the requirements to memory. "I'm sure we'll be able to handle it." He chuckled, glancing at those assembled around him for confirmation. But he and the rest of the Torchers had faced far more arduous tasks in their lives than a little bit of preparatory labour.

"Perhaps we could all give Seren and Safrin a moment?" He suggested, turning to those around him. It was phrased kindly enough, but something in the Alchemist's protective-posture suggested that he'd be more than happy to debate the merits of this suggestion outside should anyone want to argue with him.

~fin
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.