B is for BUTTS
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Blue eyes watched as Zane drifted back off, pushing back into the room that he had originally been in. A soft sigh escaped Oliver's lips and he finally looked back at Phoebe who was seemingly working on figuring out how exactly Oliver should be able to pay for his... experience.

The bomb dropped on him caused his face to blush a deep red, mouth slightly agape. "No-" He shook his head before swallowing, hard. "Just a room, that's all... two if you'd be kind enough so I don't force Aisha to share it with me," How else could he convince her? Fuck, think Oliver think. "I would... be willing to buy the service maybe once or twice while I'm staying here." And then it dawned on him. Eyebrows raised in realization.

"If you allow me to stay here for a week then I will work for you for a week- two even if it's needed. You tell me what you want me to do to help out around here and I'll do it."
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
She has a sunflower soul
with rock 'n' roll eyes
Phoebe watched as Oliver's gaze followed Zane back to his room...and while his eyes lingered there she reached out and smacked him on the head with his bill. "Don't go falling in love with a prostitute now. He only sucked your dick because you paid his rent." she chided, though the light smile on her lips indicated it was only half hearted. She had to keep an eye out for the inexperienced ones after all, lest they get their hearta broken and give her trouble later.

But she considered what he had to offer, tapping her chin. "Well there is plenty of room, it wouldn't really be a bother. But you'll both have to help me with chores around here - mostly cooking and picking up for everyone. And once you get back to your forge I need a full kitchen set and some good, heavy locks for the kitchen building." she said. It was a big order for a singular blacksmith but he had quite the bill.
Curious thoughts
And a heart of surprise
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
A huff of laughter escapes his lips and he shakes his head. ”Hey, don’t use my bill against me.” He wasn’t offended, not in the slightest. He wasn’t even blushing (for once in his life). ”Don’t worry, I’m not going to. I’ve had that happen in the past and fuck have I learned from it... besides, he’s not the only guy I’ve seen recently.” A playful wink is thrown Phoebe’s way. That’s all she was going to hear about Rance for now.

It seemed that luck was on his side in this moment. Phoebe had given him a complex, but completely understandable deal. Honestly, he was thankful that she had agreed to allow him to stay within the brothel during the darkness. ”Yeah, absolutely. The kitchenware will probably come first, but I’ll make sure to get all of that to you once all of this is over.” Some work within the brothel and making her some supplies really wasn’t all that bad of a deal. ”Just think about what exactly you’ll want and get the list to me before I leave. Number of pots and pans and stuff.” He’d make as much as she wanted and hopefully, maybe he’d be able to become a regular at this fantastic establishment.

Fin for Oliver
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark