that's how you know
for Raza
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Offering the woman a smile, Delta giggles and waves her hand in the air. "No apologies needed! I've... surprisingly gotten used to the mistake, so no harm done." Really, it was more amusing than anything that this seemed to happen so frequently. It wasn't that Raza was dumb, far from it, Delta just found the coincidence to be deeply humorous. "I am touched that I'm your first mermaid. Am I everything you ever dreamed of?" There is a giggle and a little pose, a joke to hopefully ease any tension that Raza may be feeling due to the mistake.

The explanation of the Isles game is actually a very interesting one. Delta nods along and listens intently. She has many of her own opinions but overall, she really does like the game and it sounds super fun! "That sounds really fun, it's too bad I cant exactly join in." There is a light shrug and a smile. "I'd think it's also important because it teaches you to think for yourself- problem solve. Also, swimming is one of the most important things to learn, if you ask me." There is a playfulness to her last comment, signaling she is yet again playing around. While she does deeply believe this, she also is under the impression that many others probably wouldn't agree with her, others being land-walkers.

Her question is wise and Delta is left pondering how to exactly explain it. The second one too is one that she can answer, yes, but wisely? Well, that's going to be a tad bit hard. "I cant speak for my- our leader, but I can tell you my opinion?" Straightening up a bit, she continued on. "At first, I guess we just didn't want to come out? While our leader did speak with the governor, it wasn't really a strong bond- not as strong as the one that's currently forming." From what she could tell, this new Governor, Remi, was ready to be extremely active. "I'm personally super interested in exploring Haulani- but I also just love exploring in general... something that many other merfolk aren't super interested in." That could be the ultimate reason why this was Raza's first time seeing a mermaid- Delta simply loved seeing things! She was driven by something that many other merfolk had zero interest in, leading to them remaining deep underwater.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
that's how you know - by Delta - 05-14-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 05-18-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 05-22-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 05-26-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 06-01-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 06-03-2020, 03:33 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 06-03-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 06-12-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: that's how you know - by Delta - 06-30-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: that's how you know - by Raza - 07-02-2020, 06:07 PM