To: Amun Arlun, Potter's Play, Hollowed Ground
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amun,

As promised, I asked my sister about the circumstances of your Maea's passing. I had some luck, but as this is now third hand information, I hope you can appreciate why the details are vague.

From what I gather, she passed away while helping friends in Torchline. I do not know the exact circumstances, but by some turn of event, she ended up in the sea, and was swallowed by a Ghost Whale. Before anyone realized what happened, she had perished therein.  As far as I understand, the Daughter of Mort collected her soul, as Ludo might, and most likely she is now at peace in the halls of Mort.

I hope this might help bring closure to you, or at the very least some measure of understanding regarding what happened. I regret I can't offer more specific details - though perhaps that is for the best.

Rest assured that your Maea is not forgotten. Weaver had a dove inked to her wrist in memory of her, and I'm sure she lives on in the hearts of others as well, even if they do not speak of her.

Best of luck for the duration of the season,

Korbin Hale