winter kiss
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Noah Olson

This winter kiss has left me poisoned
And I will never be the same again

Noah had been contemplating coming to visit this shrine for some weeks now. He was not sure what he wanted to speak to a god about, which is what kept him away. Until now. He sat before the shrine with a heavy heart, and exhaustion still holding tight to him. Their world had exploded--literally--and there were so many in turmoil. Halo had been rolled over. There were so many people that did not know their place in it anymore, and many more who were stepping in to roles that they never dreamed of fulfilling. He was proud to see the people rally together, to stand arm in arm and support one another, but equally as devastated at the reason for it. The Halovians were strong, but ice did not forget, nor forgive.

Noah sighed out, and reached into the pocket of his cloak. While he might still be ignorant of the details of the gods, he knew from his attuning that a gift and offering was necessary. It took him hours of standing in his broken home to decide what to gather for his offering. Because he did not know the gods, he didn't know what to bring them. He couldn't remember what he brought the last time he was at a Shrine -- he could barely remember the event at all. He was but a child when the gods had bestowed his powers to him. Nevertheless, he had brought something.

Before the shrine, Noah laid one of his father's most prized possessions. The wooden box was small, though ornately carved and decorated in silver. Inside was the cuff his mother had had commissioned for his father as her wedding present to him. It was silver with a golden inlay, and a pendant of the Olson crest carved in the very center. He remembered watching his father care for his gift like it was the most precious thing in his world after his mother passed. "Gods of Old, I pray you would find favor enough to talk to me, despite my wayward heart." He prayed aloud.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Noah?

Noooooaaaaah?

Didn't anyone ever tell you to ask for what you want?

Do you need a lesson on how to ask nicely, Noah?

Are you ready to learn, Noah?

Shall we begin?

Noah has been.... cursed? He can only end sentences as questions, not statements? He'll need to do the following to break his curse?!

1. Ask someone a personal question.
2. Answer a personal question honestly.
3. Ask for something you want, but wouldn't normally ask for.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 9 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 46 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Noah Olson

This winter kiss has left me poisoned
And I will never be the same again

No gods came for him. He sat in silence for what felt like forever, the continual exhaustion he had been feeling began to make even his bones feel heavy. There was nothing -- not even a whisper in the wind. His heart sank, but he pressed his offering closer still and left it before the Shrine. He had been ready to give it to the god that might appear here at his prayers, so why should he take it with him now?

He didn't know the implications of what this shrine visit held, and the curse that was now bound to him for a time, but he would surely find out when he went to speak again.

After his patience had worn to an understanding and disheartening, the man stood to leave.