Dear Loren;
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Loren , I hope this letter finds you safe.

Kiada wrote to us to assure us that the Grounders staying in Halo are well, and I'm relieved to hear it, but I needed to know that you and our other friends are unharmed after the rather confusing events that were related to the Council by Deimos. Could you let me know of yourself, Weaver, Korbin, Chulane, and Morgan?

Any details you could share on what's happened would be most welcome as well, both as your friend and to share with the Council here.

Life in the Grounds proceeds apace for Deepfrost, and I'm happy to say there's been little to report as out of the ordinary. We're gathering food and fuel and making preparations for LongNight for those who remain, though I'm hopeful that many of them will relocate to Torchline before the final week of the season comes. Two of the goats on the farm have been sick with a troubling cough that resists Healing, but they're older animals and it may just be their time. Esaia loves to kick up the snow, but Bakshi and I are less enthused, much to Rory's amusement I think.

Isuma misses you and Astra as much as I do, and looks forward to warmer weather and seeing you both again.

Warm fires and kind roads, my friend--

--Jigano
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Jigano

Apologies, I have to make this brief. I'm fine. Weaver is the new Warden. Korbin, Chulane, and Morgan are fine, as is everyone from the Hollowed Ground. A few guards perished in the fight, unfortunately. The Eirachi retaliated against Neron for breaking a deal with her. She destroyed the Palace almost entirely in her opening salvo, and sent her cultists to assault the Citadel. We fought them off, but not without casualties. At the end, the Eirachi appeared to declare her actions were to punish Neron.

Neron has been removed as Warden, and Zariah has been imprisoned, pending her sentence. She sacrificed Jace to spare herself and the Arcane Academy the Eirachi's wrath. We are rebuilding, but I won't lie, it's bleak out here. I believe we will make it through this, but it will be a rough Deepfrost.

I am heartened to hear that you are well, and everything is continuing smoothly for LongNight. Give Isuma my best, best of luck, and I will see you in Flowerbirth.

-Loren

p.s. Astra says hi.