truth has a way of changing plans
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 33 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

how can you rise

if you have not burned?

This had taken her longer than planned, but events had rather sidetracked her. She did not exactly plan for Halo to be attacked, did not exactly plan to throw her name in to be Warden of the Citadel (or when she did, to actually get it). Funny how things worked. The leather had finally finished drying after she and Korbin had hung it, and she’d tanned it that day. That day before everything.

Maybe it is for the best, because she has questions, if Ludo is willing to give answers. She comes to the shrine even though perhaps she ought to be doing...well, she definitely should be doing a million things. She also needs to do this. The leather, banshee rags, and a box of taffy are in her hands (purchased before the world exploded, at any rate), and she sets all three items on the ground before sitting down cross-legged on the ground. Her scythe is on her back, and it shifts to accommodate her new position.

”Ludo,” she says, without the singsong of before. She cannot manage it. ”I brought what you asked for, plus some taffy.” She pauses, reaching up to adjust her braid so it’s over her shoulder again. ”And a question or two, if you have time.” What is time to a god anyway, but still, she will not presume.

Complete a thread slaying a luxere with her scythe - a-hunting we will go
Complete a thread turning the luxere hide into leather - Tan me hide when I'm dead
Complete a thread slaying a banshee with her scythe - when a banshee cries

WEAVER