we're dancing on a moonbeam
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
even if i lost the fight
It always seemed to surprise her how many things she was yet to see in the Hollowed Grounds, how many places she hadn't explored yet. She felt as though she'd been everywhere, that her mere few months were years and she was a veteran to life as a grounder. For that reason really, surprises such as this one were more than welcome to spring their way into her life.

A bar, a beautifully made and incredibly exciting bar. A bar with drinks and food and the like, a lovely atmosphere for a creature of the sun looking for a lively night. And so she'd arrived, mess of blonde curls let down to freely bounce at her shoulders, her thin golden ribbon tied as a choker at her neck rather than in her pocket. She'd confidently claimed a seat at the bar for herself, and found herself glancing coyly at the gathered rabble, an aggregate of winks and smirks being doled out increasing as she finished her second shot.

Sunjata
you should've seen the other guy
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 2712
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
There’s only a few more things he has to pull from the VlamVloed. But gods he hates the snow, hates having to make this trip during Deepfrost. But he does it regardless, constantly complaining under his breath, bundled up in furs, perhaps not in the best mood because he’s still healing from being stabbed – but it is what it is.

He even remains in the warmth of the VlamVloed for the night just to offer some help – though the people he’s put in charge of the bar have done a wonderful job with everything. It’s as busy as ever, but he does as he had once before – in a different life it felt like – and continues to pour the drinks, get the orders from the menu of what people want to eat. But he takes a break quickly, lighting a cigarette and pouring himself a bit of the whiskey he prefers – before his gaze settles on Aisha and the end of her second shot.

He puffs out a small cloud of smoke, slipping over toward her and grabbing another bottle of whatever it was she’d been drinking, a Safrin-esque tattoo sleeved arm outstretched to pour it into the shot for her again. “Enjoy.” He offers, a slight nod and an accented rumble in greeting and what not.
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
even if i lost the fight
Aisha's attention was drawn away from a rather pretty woman across the bar by a puff of smoke, and a welcome addition to her glass. Whiskey, it seemed they had that in common, she loved the fire it burned in her throat. Long dark lashes swept slowly over him as she followed the hand that poured her drink up the arm, the sleeve of stars, and to the face, the cigarette, the steely blue eyes.

She smiled up at him and took the glass of honeyed spirit from the counter, and downed it quickly. That was number three, and with a playful provocation in her gaze she put the glass back down and pushed it back towards him. "Nice tattoos," she said, waiting for her refill with a cheeky edge to her posture.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Whiskey has always been Sunjata’s favorite – ever since Korofi and the resistance had opened up the opportunity to him. It was always something that he’d chosen when given the chance – whether to relive the life he once had, or to remind himself of days that were far worse than even his worst day here in Caido. It was hard to tell with him at the end of the day. But some things remained the same – the cigarette settled between his index and middle finger as he leans against the bar after pouring her glass for her, head tilting a small amount toward her as she downs the drink – almost with a nod, almost.

But she slides the glass back and he hums a quiet smoky chuckle as he reaches for the bottle again, pouring her another shot of the whiskey and sliding the bottle back before slipping the shot glass toward her as he picks up his own glass of whiskey. “Thanks.” He offers in response to her prior compliment, the arm with the tattoos lifting and spinning a small amount as if to show off where the starry wavelengths went, before his steel gaze lifts back to meet hers. “I’m afraid we haven’t met yet, though I don’t typically come around here anymore.” His accented rumble reaches her, a playful smirk crossing his face. “Sunjata.” He introduces himself, gesturing to himself with the drink before taking a sip.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
Aisha had wanted the whiskey of course, but a big part of her just wanted to show off. The leopard loved to bask, whether that be in sunlight, starlight, or the bright light of admiration. She might've taken her time, if not for the slight chuckle and near nod she'd earned. Instead she simply purred, melting into the attention with an ever present smirk. The man obliged her, pouring some more before stashing the bottle below.

She snatched her glass but didn't drink yet, instead holding it on the table top with one hand and resting her chin on her fist with the other. Catlike gaze followed the movement of his arm as he turned it this way and that, inspecting the way the stars turned and formed constellations in their wake. He eyes flicked lazily back to his when he spoke again, offering his name before drinking from his own honeyed glass.

"Aisha," she replied, leaning forward and lifting her own glass to her lips. "Where better to meet, starboy?" she said with a playful grin, before taking a sip of whiskey.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Her name is offered and he swallows down the sip he’s taken, flashing her a bit wider of a smile to reveal partially shifted fangs lurking behind his lips as he nods to her. “A pleasure to meet you.” He offers before she’s calling him starboy and it brings a resounding chuckle to slip from his throat. “And yes, what better place to meet than my bar?” He raises a dark brow to her, lips settling in that easy smirk before he’s dragging from the cigarette again.

The smoke curls around his lips momentarily before he’s glancing out toward the rest of the patrons, though not for long as his steel gaze returns to her. “Let me guess, Outlander?” He tilts his head a small amount, trying to filter through his mind if he’s seen her before when he was only in the Grounds, but nothing comes to mind. Perhaps she's from someplace else, despite the fact that he also hasn’t seen her in Torchline. A stranger to him indeed.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
Aisha didn't miss the flash of fangs, brow raising faintly in amusement. Whether he was a shifter like her, or an ascended, she didn't know, but she enjoyed a cheeky game of intrigue. If she could partially shift she certainly would've shown off herself, but instead she simply noted his own with a smirk. "I didn't know I was being graced by the owner's presence," she said teasingly, with a theatrical seated curtsy to accompany.

The smoke swirled around his face, over to her, a warm ashen scent that some couldn't stand but Aisha didn't mind. She pursed her lips and blew lightly into the cloud, watching it implode and dissipate in a billowing display. Her gaze flicked back to him, "How'd you know?" she said, though it was less of a question than a quip.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
The one and only.” He replies easily, shoulders rising and falling in a shrug. “There’s a matching one in Halo if you ever feel like venturing into more cold.” His head tilts toward her, flashing her yet another smirk before he’s withdrawing a bit to take a sip from his drink once more. But a few moments pass when he’s trying to filter his mind for where he might have seen her before and coming up short.

The question of how he knew has that same feline smirk crossing his face. “Lucky guess.” He winks to her, watching her blow into the cloud of smoke. It gives him time to take another drag from it, before setting it in the ashtray to the side. “I haven’t been in the Grounds regularly for… A couple of seasons now. But a majority of these faces are familiar.” He offers with an explanation, something easier to follow it up on. “Yours, however, is one I’m not familiar with.Yet, seems to be implied, a small smirk crossing his face with it.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
"Haven't been to Halo, don't like the cold," she replied, teasingly acting uninterested and swirling what was left of her whiskey at the bottom of her glass. What she said was true, but she did have plans to visit come Flowerbirth, she wanted to see it all. And she had a feeling that bars in the tundra would be very exciting, warm and lively, seeing as the people wouldn't get much of that outside.

She gave a soft humph to his reply, finishing off her fourth shot as he snubbed his cigarette into the ashtray. "What can I say, the gods just thought I was so special that they' just had to kidnap me," she replied with a cynical purr, still and always bitter towards the voice for what she'd done.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Ah, a woman after my own heart.” He rumbles to her with a tilt of his head, a quiet laugh at the jest. He wasn’t meant for the cold either, had come from a land where floods and monsoons were regular occurrences. And when it wasn’t raining to hell outside, when summer arrived? Well, the droughts were often long and harsh. Perhaps Torchline is as close to home as he can get nowadays, but all that matters is that it’s not here or Halo where the snowfall warded him away as if it were some plague.

Her comment of the gods has him perking up a small amount, a wider fanged smirk crossing his face with it. “I see you’re already familiar with these gods of ours.” A quiet hum of thought passing his lips. “Care to indulge a man on which you prefer?” She didn’t look Ascended, but he had agreed to help them regardless. And with his relationship to Nate, it only cemented that idea. Question was, which of their beloved gods had she picked, and if she hadn’t yet… Well, there’s time to unearth a bit more about her, isn’t there?
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
Aisha laughed softly at his reply, brushing a tight curl to the side as she drew her gaze over him. He was incredibly tall, muscular, she would almost assume he was a warrior, a soldier, forged in the flames of battle. And a well cut weapon at that, she hadn't chosen to talk to him solely because he'd offered a drink. His face was just as nice to look at as the whiskey in her glass, though she coyly chose to toy around that point.

So he chose to talk of gods, Aisha gave a huff as she replied, "Not The Voice, that's for sure." She tilted her head, hazel eyes searching once more over the cosmic tattoos that snaked his arm, "I'm assuming you go for Safrin," her query was spoken confidently, for who else would he chose with a token such as that? She herself hadn't chosen anyone to favor in particular, but Safrin had won many points the day she'd appeared so benevolently to meet her.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It’s always his curiosity – one small promise he’d made to Safrin when he attuned, to mention her when he could. Since Aisha had already noticed the starry tattoos that splashed in waves up his arm, it only seemed natural that he’d latch onto something like that – even however coyly he might’ve been doing it. “Mm, is it that obvious?” He offers with a wink, a chuckle of laughter before he’s taking a sip from his glass and setting it on the counter top again – moving to fill someone that sits beside Aisha’s drink.

He returns to her swiftly, smirking lightly as he focuses a bit more. “She attuned me.” He explains, flashing her another playful fanged grin. “Sealed it with a kiss and suddenly I was a bird.” He never quite gets over the fact that he’d kissed Safrin, not once – but twice – a small feat he was relatively proud of despite the fact of Ronin’s own quiet warning. At least it ended there. But, she hadn’t divulged who she’d chosen, and there was a side to be picked – even if Sunjata tiptoed on both of them quite intensely for someone so close to an old god and an Ascended. “Have you met her?” A raise of his brow to that.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
Aisha hummed lightly to his reply, eyes following him as he moved to fill someone else's drink. He returned quickly and explained his penchant towards Safrin, how she'd attuned him. She smiled at that, always excited to meet someone like her. "A kiss?" she repeated, leaning an inch forward as if to say 'tell me more'.

"She was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen," she replied with a grin, thoughts drifting to the day she'd met Safrin. The aura of peace she'd exuded, how special she'd made Aisha feel. How beautiful, and serene. The lady of the stars was certainly a marvel to behold.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
A kiss.” He replies easily once he’s returned, a small grin forming on his face as he leans forward toward her. “I went to the shrine, asked to attune, and she arrived.” He hums thoughtfully, a bit of nostalgia overcoming his features. “She said ‘of course’, leaned forward and kissed me, reached into my soul, and changed me.” A playful wink to end it as he leans back, arms covering themselves with a blanket of navy blue feathers.

And then I was a bird.” He chuckles lightly with that, steel gaze flickering on her as the feathers disappear and the fangs remain.

She is.” Sunjata agrees swiftly, smirking lightly as he considers it, before he’s lifting his glass to his lips again, waiting to see how she takes any of the earlier information.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA