we're dancing on a moonbeam
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
even if i lost the fight
Aisha was absolutely jealous, that her Starboy had kissed Safrin, shared such an intimate moment with the goddess herself. A woman as ethereal and beautiful, as exuberantly powerful as she, what's not to love? Her eyes widened as the feathers appeared, lips pursed and curved into a smile as she marveled over the colors, "I'll be, sugar, I'm fuckin green with envy," her lips parted to cavalier grin as she leaned back, pressing her index finger to her glass and pushing it back to him as if to ask for more.

Thinking back to the fangs, and how those couldn't possibly be partially shifted from a bird, she tilted her head slightly, intrigued by her fellow attuned, "What other shifts has she given you?"
you should've seen the other guy
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
but i come to life, come to life
some princes don't become kings
A low hum slips from his throat as he regards Aisha – that same smirk clinging to his lips as he nods to her. The glass is slipped toward him once more and he’s reaching down to pull another bottle out – a smoky sort of whiskey that was just another one of his favorites as he goes to pour it into the glass for her before slipping it under the bar once again. And then he’s focusing on her question next – unable to keep the fanged grin from his face still.

Quite a few actually.” He tips her a wink. “I’ve a panther shift, an orca, a nyala bull, bat, and cobra shift.” He raises a brow toward her with the end of that – the announcement of so many different creatures living beneath his skin. At least it’s an even mix of prey and predators, an easy shift between being too timid and too intense. But he regards her curiously, lips remaining in a smirk. “And you? Just a normal Accepted? Abandoned with magic at your fingertips? Blessed by the old gods as Attuned?
even at the best of times,
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
even if i lost the fight
Sunjata pulled out a different spirit this time, but it carries the same smoky glaze that she longed for. She watched with all the patience of a hungry lioness as he poured it, then slid it back her way. Eagerly she brought the drink to her lips for a taste, humming and shooting him a smirk when she found she liked it.

The bartender's list of shifts went on and on, and for a moment Aisha lost her air of easygoing cool in favor of an impressed gawk. Only for a moment, as a grin took over her mouth agape, "Safrin gave you all of em?" she said, because if so she might need to do some more praying to the lady of stars. Oh how she'd love to have that arsenal under her belt, in addition to the ever close to her heart leopard skin.

Aisha leaned in as Sunjata regarded her, relishing under interest curious interest, in the attention. She brought her elbows back to the counter top as she stared back at him, eyes narrowed and smirk remaining, "Let's see you guess," she replied, keen to hear his evaluation.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
He fills the glass, slides it over toward her, explains just how many skins he has living and breathing beneath the one he has now – and an easy smirk crosses his face as she looks quite briefly impressed. If he still partially shifted to his feathery form, he might’ve preened, but he doesn’t. Instead, the smirk remains and he focuses on the comment she gives. “I’m pretty sure, yeah.” Two at least for sure. The rest of them had just appeared randomly one day and he’d thanked her ever since.

But he regards Aisha now, trying to see if he can see if he can guess what she is. A gleam crosses his gaze as he hums under his breath. “Mmm, well, let’s see.” There’s no real defining traits of Abandoned nor Accepted that he can guess at, and when it comes to Attuned he only has one thing if she isn’t partially shifting or anything else. Attuned? He purrs to her through the bond, filling it with the feeling of warmth and amusement, scanning her face for any recognition, before his lips part to possibly make another guess.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
"Duly noted," she replied with a smirk, in reference to his divinely granted shifts. They moved on then to the next topic, as Aisha took another sip of her whiskey, going far slower now so as not to lose her tact. It was nice to discuss the gods and all, but the turn of spotlight to her was much more fun.

Aisha hummed a light chuckle as he considered her, she turned and rested her chin on her palm, keeping her honeyed eyes locked to his. Those fucking baby blues, Aisha did not mind playing this game with him one bit. A voice cooed over the attuned bond, and her faint smirk spread wider, lips pursed as she eyed him. "Guilty as charged," she replied in a drawl, beginning to feel the affects of her drink but wholly ignoring the fact.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
She keeps her gaze locked onto him, and he smirks as he tries to guess — resulting in the one sure fire way of knowing if she were attuned — if she would hear him. So he questions it down the bond, settling with a small smirk as she purses her lips but he can see the amusement underneath. And if he were feeling like diving into his uncertainties, he might have mentioned it was a lucky guess. Because gods it really fucking was.

But she confirms it regardless, and he goes to fill a glass for himself once more — taking a sip as she mentions she’s guilty as charged. “What shifts do you possess now that you know what I have?” He asks instead, steel gaze flickering back to her with that very similar amusement lingering within his bones and his movements. Perhaps some of it slips over into the bond, just a flicker before it’s gone.
i'm out of my mind
SUNJATA
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
What shifts did she possess? If only the plural was applicable, she would be far more boastful. Though she had every confidence that her leopard skin would suffice. She gives another humming laugh, a laidback buzz that sat easily at her lips, "No no, I like this guessing game," was her reply, holding her glass and pointing at him with a lazy poise. She liked Sunjata, but she loved to toy, a cat with a feather, so royal and blue.

"You tell me, what shifts do I have starboy?" she asked, his amusement dripping through their bond, intermingling with her own.
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
may we dance until it rains, may we drink to hide our shame. we're all pretty when we die
Her laughter rings in his ears easily with one of the earrings that sits within them, and his smirk shifts to something a bit more amused when she grabs her glass and points at him. “Ah that’s far less fun.” He protests, a small amount of a whine rumbling through his deep accented tones. But fine, fair enough, if she wanted him to guess he’d have to start with something basic. Or… Perhaps to branch off of his own, in a sense.

So he watches her coyly, before downing the rest of the glass and moving to lean against the bar, a brief moment before his skin shifts and shrinks into his cobra shift – all seven feet of it, moving to latch onto the bar top and pull himself up and coyly settles there with his hood flared. Let’s start with the basics, shall we? He purrs to her, dark head tilting a small amount as he coils around himself. A… Bird? He muses, waiting to see if she has any added input.
SUNJATA
Aisha Khai

Change author:
even if i lost the fight
"Aww," Aisha gave a mock pout to his protest, before making room for her amused smirk once more. It was nice to unwind, have a drink with a pretty face and good company. She didn't worry much now about LongNight, or the state of the Grounds, or what she might pursue in the future. This guessing game was all she drank in at the moment, and it brought a greatly appreciated dose of dopamine to her nerves.

She played the mysterious femme fetale as he eyes her, trying to give nothing away and watch him squander in his guesses. What he does next is unexpected, but draws a gleam to her eyes. He chose a snake's skin, a rather large snake at that. Impractical, but weren't the best people just that? She smiled, this time with teeth, there was always something exciting about seeing another shifter in their animal form.

A bird? The girl scoffed, drawing her glass to her lips once more as she replied to the cobra, "Do I really look that tame?"
AISHA
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Her face is stone cold in comparison, and he truly can’t quite figure out exactly what branch to leap off of. He shifts into his snake shift, coiling and curling up before her on the bar top – dark eyes watching her as his forked tongue dips out toward her while his head tilts a small amount. There’s the equivalent of a hum of laughter that slips from him down the bond toward her. Not all birds are tame. He offers – recalling the vultures and condors of Korofi, how unwieldy and brutal those birds had been. Only… He’d gotten a relatively boring shift in comparison to those mighty hunters.

He picks the fun ones, though. And the scales of the snake shift toward another dark beast – fuzzy as a bat soon replaces the snake. I’d say a bat… But that doesn’t seem quite right either. He purrs back toward her, before his skin is shifting once again. And laying languidly before her is a panther, his large dark paw hanging off the bar top and his blue gaze focuses on her. A cat. He tries again, tail flicking behind him, the faint hint of spots glimmering within his fur.
everyone has a secret
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
she grabbed a razor for me
and she did it, just like that
Aisha huffs at his response, a quiet laughter as she watches the snake coil and settle. She refuses to give any more clues, a playful resistance in her eyes as she contemplates him, waiting for his next guess. He begins to shift again, a bat only briefly as he makes his guess. Aisha only tilts her head, stubborn and teasing.

His next shift ignites a hint more excitement behind her hazel gaze, the cat, the panther. A cousin, a brother of her own. Her smirk broadens, and a layer of slick spotted fur sprouts over her as she shifts, the golden silk leopardess replacing her in her seat. She licks a paw lazily, side eyeing him bemusedly, "Hello brother," she purred playfully down the bond.
when she want something
she don't wanna pay for it
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
There’s a small amount of enjoyment in being wrong, he finds as he suggests the bat and watches as her face remains the same. But then he’s shifting to his feline shift, the panther easily fitting atop the bar top as steel blues focus on Aisha and the shift in her face. Something amused, excited, and he wonders if he’s hit the jackpot yet. But ah, she doesn’t tell him he’s correct.

She shows him.

It’s worth every moment as he spots her shifting, as spotty fur take over skin, and soon enough a stunning leopard is in her place. A feline grin is sent her way with the purr, his tail flicking again as he scans her. My, aren’t you something? He purrs back, a resounding rumble slipping from his throat accompanied with the sound through the attuned bond. Suddenly, he remembers the brief vision in the wonder puddle, of a leopard much like the one before him — wondering for a moment what the fuck that all means — but he doesn’t let it shift the mask nor the facade. Care for a walk outside of a stuffy bar? He asks, standing on the bar top and stretching out, large paws and claws flexing with the movement before he’s already heading that way — hopping off the bar and moving toward the door.
everyone has a secret
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
she grabbed a razor for me
and she did it, just like that
Sunjata was just the man she her ego needed to meet tonight, the way he admired her for her form, this and the human vestige, it was a very welcome distraction. His audible and mental rumbles resonate together and mingle with her own, a pleasant feeling that draws another feline smirk to her face. "Aren't we?" she corrects him, us cats have to stick together!

"I was wondering when you'd ask," she replies cheekily, pouncing from her stool and weaving her way out after him. She falls into step beside him, slick fur clinging to powerful shoulderblades as she slunk through the crowd and to the door. Languid, and perhaps with a trace of whiskey, was her prowl. Excited and kinetic, were her thoughts.

From there the panther and leopard left the VlamVloed, and conversed throughout their walk, before retiring, Aisha to the manor, pleased with the way her night has gone.

Fin!
when she want something
she don't wanna pay for it