A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN]
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt nodded slowly at the comment of how much work it would be to organize all of the books. It would probably take two lifetimes to tackle that kind of project, not that he would mind. In fact, the assassin had half a mind to dedicate a few afternoons to investigating the place further. There was no telling what kinds of wonderful things he could find hidden within dusty bindings or in foreign tongues.

As Jigano would take in Kalt’s attire, the assassin did the same for the white-haired male. He drew a long breath, inhaling the musty scent of abandoned tales. It was a wonder that this place wasn’t constantly swarming with patrons. If he had some more time on his hands, it would absolutely have been spent within these crumbling walls. Never before had a place struck him as having the feeling of home as a building filled with books. Stories and information made up who he was, so it was only fitting that he felt at him in such a place.

He hoped it was a pleasure to meet him. How charming. Kalt had to force himself to contain a scoff at that, force himself not to start tension with someone whose worth he had yet to determine.

”I’m looking for further information on the creature that plagues the spire,” the assassin answered honestly, a shock to even himself. He didn’t often offer honesty to a stranger right out of the gate, but he decided to see where it took him this time. ”Someone I care for was one of the first ones to face the creature, and she isn’t one for giving up. I want to find as much information on the thing as I can. What about you, Jigano? What brings you here?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN] - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 03:39 AM