A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN]
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano gave a little nod of amused satisfaction at being proved right, though he found himself wondering why so many outlanders seemed to come from this one place. He'd certainly not met anyone else from his world since arriving! But the place was practically awash in Northaveners. "I'm glad you weren't separated from your daughter," he said gently, and with utter sincerity. He had left no one behind but ghosts and memories when he had fallen through his portal, but he could well imagine the pain of those who had found themselves torn from their loved ones. "It does make it more of an adventure than some sort of divine punishment, doesn't it? I find myself in a somewhat similar mindset."

Even if his ghosts had followed him, regardless. And had been awakening with a vengeance lately as he found himself making ties again, that he thought he would never attempt again.

"But no, I'm not from either Northwind, nor Northaven," Jigano gave a little shrug, smile quirking. "Though I'm from an area called the 'Northlands,' so at least I'm no stranger to the snow here." Perhaps the gods just liked northerners... if it was, indeed, any or some of the local gods behind the portals. "And I'm a lorekeeper and a bard. Dedicated to knowledge... in all its forms. Both the learning of it, and the sharing." His chuckle was indeed a little melodic as he scooped up his lantern and turned to walk a few steps away to another shelf, glancing over his shoulder at Kalt to continue the conversation as he searched. "Physically, I do what I need to. Dance, preferably. But I've always prioritized the mental pursuits,." And relying on enchantments to make up for his physical deficiencies. His smile slipped a little, but only for a moment as his eyes flickered down in a painful memory. A second later he was smiling again, running his fingers over the spines of another set of books. "Perhaps here I will need to spend more time on those, however. I've certainly been working on getting my endurance back lately! And you, Kalt? What sort of physical training do you prefer to undertake?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN] - by Jigano - 01-09-2019, 06:30 PM