A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN]
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt simply nodded with a small smile when the other man commented on the assassin staying with his daughter. He believed that if he had been separated from Theea, he very well might have challenged the gods themselves to get back to her. Whether the toddler was biologically his or not, he raised her and protected her from his Master. She was his and anyone who said otherwise could make their case at the end of his blade.

The man chuckled at the question of training. ”Oh,” he started almost dismissively. ”I do a little bit of everything. I’ve been training in extreme combat since I was ten years old.” That was one way of saying that he was one of the best assassins Northwind had ever known, but that kind of information wasn’t given out just on a whim. Bastien had found out, sure, but that man proved himself well enough to be able to handle the information. Jigano wasn’t quite at that point yet.

Crouching down, Kalt ran a gloved finger along the spine of an unnamed book and took it out, briskly flipping through the pages and deciding it was of no use. He wondered if they would be able to find anything at all useful.

”So, a lorekeeper... What of lore did you keep, Jigano?” He asked with a crooked smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN] - by Kalt - 01-11-2019, 03:17 PM