A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN]
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Regardless of whether or not Kalt was able to understand the scribbles on the pages of the book, he continued flipping through it, fascinated by the foreign language. He had studied languages extensively in Northwind, but nothing like this one. He wished he had because he was dying to know what was in those books.

Jigano spoke, and while Kalt might not have been looking intently at the man, he was definitely listening. Lorekeeping was a great thing, and he had always been thankful to the men and women who did it back in his world. How else would he have been able to complete medical school? Go on adventures? Learn and understand myths and legends?

The question about his combat experience had the man’s clear eyes turn upwards again, glancing at his companion with a small smirk. Curious, wasn’t he? It was only fair. Kalt had asked about Jigano’s history, so Jigano has every right to return the inquiry.

He wasn’t yet truly comfortable with the other man, though. While Kalt wasn’t going to lie to him, he didn’t feel quite confident enough to give the entire truth. Perhaps with a little time, it would come out.

”I was a scout or spy or whatever you want to call it,” he answered casually, not the slightest hint of any fabrication displayed on his face or in his body language. ”Worked as a mercenary for the most part, taking contracts for the highest bidder. One of the best in the kingdom. I was trained, however, for combat and stealth. It wasn’t overly rare that I would have to fight my way out of somewhere, but hazards of the job. Everything’s got them.” He grinned at the white-haired man with a shrug. ”Gave me the luxurious and adventurous living I fancied so much.” With a wink, he turned his attention again to the book, putting it back on the shelf and rising easily to take hold of another.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Different Kind of Demon Hunting [OPEN] - by Kalt - 01-14-2019, 02:16 AM