Training turn it off and back on
for Amun
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It was dusk and Oliver was trying his best to relax.

Trying his best was the key term.

What started as him just trying to go for a walk to catch relax and unwind turned into a mini session of him trying to prepare for... whatever the next issue was in Caido. He had only recently discovered his whole earth abilities and they were absolutely confusing to put it lightly. They were complex to handle and not fun, not in the slightest.

Standing all bundled up, Oliver tried to focus on growing up the ground. Of course, the problem was that he kept trying to use his telekinesis instead, which was very frustrating. To anyone else, this would probably be simple, but due to the amount of stress he was forcing on himself, Oliver was left with over complicating everything and simply messing around. He needed to get his mind off of things but that probably wasn't going to be happening anytime soon.

Amun
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

A M U N
I'll tell you my sins
and you can sharpen your knife
Strange as it might sound, Amun had a big metal chunk held in his hands. It was heavy, but he managed it. It morphed and shifted around in a way that metal wasn't supposed to move, but he ignored the curious and occasionally fearful looks of the passerby.

Wandering farther and farther away from the center of the Settlement, he eventually arrived at the Outskirts. A familiar figure caught his eye, and he frowned. The potter had the metal take the shape of a simple shield, which he slipped onto his arm as he approached Oliver. "You've got the brooding frustrated loner look down. What's got your knickers in a twist?" The Ascended grinned at the blacksmith.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that anytime spent outside would be interrupted by something. May it be a wild landshark or a traveler passing through, it always seemed to happen. Maybe that's why Oliver didn't react too badly to the sound. Stopping his actions at once, he turned his head to look at Amun.

There was a lot to process, from the shield to what he said. "Just... trying to work on my magic. It feels neglected and I have a lot of work to do, especially with my new magic." The new magic that he still didn't really understand the point of. Fixing himself properly, Oliver turned his full attention towards Amun. "What a nice shield, who made it for you?" Oliver had forgotten partially about the request, not even considering that metal bending could be what he was seeing right in front of him.
i saw that my life
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

A M U N
I'll tell you my sins
Raising his eyebrows, Amun eventually grinned slowly at Oliver. "New magic, huh?" There was something sly about the potter's tone. "Well that's exciting. What did you get?" He didn't even bother to hide his naked curiosity.

As the blacksmith asked about the shield, the Ascended glanced at it. "Oh, this? No one made it for me." Chuckling, he had the shield shift until he was holding just a hunk of metal. "It's my new upgrade from the Voice."

Cocking his head to one side, he made himself a shield again. "Actually, since we've both got new toys to play with, why don't we help each other out? Test our new limits?"
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Amun's reaction was a positive one and Oliver's shoulders visibly relaxed, happy to know that the man was receptive of his new magic. Obviously, if it were fire magic, the man would be visibly concerned, but in this case Oliver felt safe to not only tell Amun but also show it off a bit. "It's not super new? New as in... my most recent magic and the one that I know the least about. It's Earth Magic." Oliver knew about the other three elemental magics pretty damn well, each of them was easy and simple to understand. This one, on the other hand, felt like an entirely new planet.

As the shield shifted, Oliver's eyes widened and he found himself taking a step forward. "Damn... that's incredible!" Wow. So all of his efforts to help Amun out had actually gone far enough to truly help him out. There was a sense of pride in Oliver, neglecting to think about how many others would possibly be upset with him for helping out an Ascended. He had actually helped someone to achieve something incredible and unique. Wow.

The sense of pride carried on and Oliver found himself smiling once more. "You think you could take me on? I know it's been a long time since we tried something like this and let me tell you, I've gained quite a lot more magic since then." Someone was getting a tad bit cocky. "So long as you're ready to see everything I got then why not. Of course, I'll make sure neither of us get seriously hurt." Oliver was ready to show off his abilities and hopefully get some solid work in, so as long as Amun as prepared and okay with it, Oliver would be as well.
i saw that my life
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:

A M U N
I'll tell you my sins
Nodding in understanding, Amun gave Oliver a curious look. "Earth huh? That's useful." The potter grinned.

Preening under the blacksmith's praise, the Ascended shifted the metal into a sword, albeit one with dull edges. "It's pretty cool, yeah." Tone and expression pleased, he spun his wrist, spinning the sword as well.

Raising his eyebrows at the other man's question, the Ascended finally grinned slowly and wickedly. "Yeah I think I can do that." Then he chuckled. "Just keep fire, illusory or otherwise, out of it, yeah?" With that, he lunged forward, extending the metal. Which actually extended as well, turning into a blunt and elongated rod aimed directly for the center of Oliver's chest.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
The remark earns a smile and Oliver feels a bit more relaxed. "You think so? I'm still learning how to work it." Work it was obviously not the right term to use, but he wasn't sure how else to refer to it. The magic was odd and he had grown so used to his telekinesis that he really didn't know what he was supposed to do with it.

Metal turned into a sword and Oliver let out a whistle, impressed by how amazing it was. "Damn. It really worked out amazingly for ya." Oliver had quite a few questions he wanted to ask about the abilities that Amun had acquired, but there wasn't exactly any time to do so, seeing as they were quickly moving towards other territories.

Boundaries were set and Amun quickly moved into action. Oliver didn't have all that much time to move so he jumped back, finding his side grazed by the metal. As he jumped back, he'd move to try and move the earth under Amun and around him, hoping to force him to fall backwards by pushing against his feet and ankles to knock him off balance. As well, he'd try to create the illusion of a bee flying straight at his face, hoping to also spook him into falling backwards.
i saw that my life
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:

A M U N
I'll tell you my sins
Nodding, Amun grinned. "I think so." There was no animosity or jealousy in his voice, just a cheerful surety.

His expression grew a bit wicked as Oliver continued to compliment the potter. "Aye it did." Giving the blacksmith a playful look, he reached out to clasp the other man's shoulder. "Couldn't have done it without you."

Then the fight was on in earnest. After the rod grazed Oliver's side, the Ascended found the ground below him growing unsteady. He stumbled and fell down on his ass.

Ignoring the bee (since his kind were immune to toxins and felt no pain) he activated his upgrade again and snapped out with his wrist. The rod turned into a chain he aimed for the blacksmith's ankles, seeking to tangle the other man's legs and cause him to fall as well.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Aw, Amun actually did feel thankful for his help! Or so Oliver thought. "It's really no problem." And that's just honesty. There wasn't really anything hard about completing the tasks required and Amun had been nice to him in the past. Besides, being nice was just what Oliver enjoyed.

But being nice wasn't exactly going to be happening right now as the fight was on.

A chain attached to his legs and dragged him down to the ground. Letting out a soft growl, Oliver shifted into his leopard form and started trying to run forward, hoping to drag Amun a bit. Then, once hopefully Amun was caught off guard, he'd quickly turn around and try to leap onto the other man, front paws hopefully slamming into his shoulders and his back ones aiming for his legs. Loud growls would continue to leave his mouth in the hopes of intimidating him in some way.
one lil short quote goes here!
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3