Training manner of fun in a manor
for Aisha
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
With the arrival of DeepFrost, training outside was becoming increasingly hard. It wasn’t impossible, but it was extremely annoying. It was wise to train out there occasionally, but a bit of training inside didn’t hurt anyone.

The manor probably wasn’t the wisest place either, but Oliver wasn’t planning on it getting intense at first. Right now, he was focusing on trying to practice a mixture of his abilities. The ones that were typically neglected were his illusion and creation abilities.

Wearing loose clothes, Oliver attempted to focus on a spot on the ground. Within this spot, he tried to create a box. Reaching in, he’d pretend to open up the imaginary box and in the end he’d pull out a cup. Smiling to himself he tried to use his illusion magic to make it appear as if there were a liquid in the cup, intensely focusing on the task and zoning out of anything else.

Aisha
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
my lovely prey, i'm a cliche
Aisha was hungry, and as usual, terribly bad at cooking. Now she normally would've been happy to just eat something like bread and butter, or a fruit or other easily prepared food. But right now she was really craving soup, stew, a warm broth at least. Somebody she knew made great stew, somebody who just happened to live with her. If only she could rope him into dinner duties.

And thus it was that the girl was searching the manor for Oliver, hoping to catch him at a good time for her request. She passed through the kitchen into the main room, but stopped at the threshold. Well, she'd found him, but he seemed to be locked in an intense moment with a box and cup of water. Brows raised, she watched for a moment, very amused by his concentration, and wondering what the hell he was doing.

Her confusion was perhaps a compliment to his skills at conjuration and illusion, she spoke up with a smirk toying at her lips, "Is this a bad time, I don't mean to interrupt this riveting bond between you and that cup."
for us, the bourgeoisie, so care free
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
Even if the voice was familiar, that didn't stop Oliver from jumping ever so slightly at the sound of it. The cup remained in his hands but in a flash, the box and water disappeared as if they were never truly there. Turning to look at Aisha, he offered her an awkward smile. "Not a bad time at all, I'm just trying to work on some magic, that's all." Well, it was kind of a bad time? He really wanted to work on things, feel accomplished and actually make progress with his magic, but he wouldn't show that to her.

With the cup still in hand, he continued on speaking. "Why? Is everything okay?" He wasn't sure entirely why she would need him at this moment, so he was willing to hear her out just in case something was wrong with her.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
Aisha giggled at Oliver's jump, gods did she love messing with people. Her eyes widened a bit as the water and box disappeared, but his explanation fit the pieces into place. She hadn't witnessed much of her friend's magic, aside from the group training with Deimos and various little instances. It was definitely an interest point for her, so incredibly fascinated with the abilities and machinations that the abandoned could pull off.

So perhaps food could wait, maybe she could somehow train with him. "I was gonna ask you to make soup but this is way more fun," she said with a friendly smirk, "Any way I could help? Or maybe train with you? I could be like... your practice dummy... or something." Aisha had no idea what she could do here, but was more than excited to find out.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Watching her expression shift earned a faint smile on his face. Had she really believed it was real? If so, then fantastic. It wasn't often that he really got to practice his illusion magic, far too cautious and even a bit afraid of using it. So many things could go wrong and he hadn't built up the confidence yet to go on to really develop it.

Her first request was simple and understandable, one that he would absolutely fulfill... eventually. "Hmm.... Practicing would be nice. You could use it too, absolutely. How's about... I'll make you food if I think you and I have trained well enough. Practicing is only beneficial when both of us learn," Oliver would watch and wait, seeing if she would take the bait. "of course, we can't make it too easy..." There had to be something they could do to spice it up, add a little bit of fun to it.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Aisha scoffed playfully at his reply, "I need practice do I? Tryna say somethin?" it was a joking manner in which she jumped her shoulders at him, pretending as though she was ready to fight. Despite the teasing she did need the practice, she always did, and if it came with the sweet deal of a stew dinner, then she was down for anything.

She nodded slowly, catching on and adding on herself, "Ok ok, so you wanna make it interesting..." she said, drawing out the last word as she looked around. Her idea came from her pocket, where her golden ribbon sat waiting. She started to pull it out but a tug at her gut kept her from doing so. She would be upset if it ended up damaged, it was one of her ties to her home world and she would never forgive herself to lose it for the sake of a silly spar.

So instead she removed her hand from her pocket and wandered into the kitchen, returning with a soft cloth towel. She held it up slack-wristed with a slight smirk at her lips, "This can be my life, and if you get it I'm dead," she said, then tied it loosely around her wrist. She then tossed the other towel to him, "Here."
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
There is a playful roll of his eyes and Oliver finds himself taking a step forward. "Yes, I am. I'm saying that you are severely out of practice." It should be obvious that Oliver is trying to light a fire within Aisha. One needs to know how to fight using more than just their shift or their fists: multiple aspects must be combined for true success and so far, Oliver had yet to see Aisha do anything in this human form.

An idea seemed to come to Aisha as she left him, leaving Oliver to set the cup to the side where it hopefully wasn't about to be broken.

Once the blonde had arrived, Oliver watched him with his full attention and raised an eyebrow at the idea. A curious one, not something Oliver had ever considered. Catching the cloth, Oliver made quick work of tying it around his right wrist. Maybe using his dominant one wasn't the smartest of ideas, but it seemed to be the best thing he could do in this moment. "No seriously harming each other... if anything bad happens we can say, uh... Red." Yes, they were using a safe word, mostly because Oliver really didn't want to hurt Aisha on accident.

Fixing up a stance, Oliver watched her with a smile and slightly narrowed eyes. "You wanna make the first move?" Just to see what he was working with, of course.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Aisha scowled, though she knew better than to get heated over his jabs, she did start to feel the fire of competition stoking in her veins. She'd show him who was out of practice, with a cheap-shit grin and a smug wink as she held his pennant in her hands. She'd returned with the cloths and tossed him one, and with no protests he'd begun to wrap it. Perfect, let the games begin.

She nodded and gave a playful roll of her eyes as he offered a safe word, cracking her knuckles and checking over the tie at her wrist. "Don't worry baby! I promise no playing dirty, scouts honor," she held up her fingers and gave a taunting pout, just for the dramatic effect. Then as he gave the cue, she darted forwards, giving him barely a moment to finish the sentence before she was aiming a surprise jab at his stomach. Not too hard, but hopefully enough force to wind and shock, and make her grab for the cloth with the other hand.
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Oliver... had no idea what a scouts honor was. Weren't scouts people who checked out areas before someone else came? Like when you're told to scout out a camping site? He had heard it in stories before but otherwise, never had he heard it used in such a fashion. It left him rather perplexed, enough so that he was caught a bit off guard by her attack.

Aisha's attempts to grasp for the wrap were incredible (because someone rolled a nat 20). The jab to his stomach did cause a groan to leave him and she did manage to grasp for the cloth, leaving it extremely vulnerable. Annoyed, Oliver had to move quickly.

He'd make an attempt to grasp for the wrist that belonged to the hand grasping his cloth before going for a few things. He'd create a cloth and then use his telekinesis to fling it towards Aisha's face, hoping to use it to cover her eyes and cause some sort of distress. He'd then finish it off by trying to use his foot to yank at her ankle, pulling her forward and hopefully allowing him to fall on top of her and hold her down.

lol so aisha rolled a 20 so ollie's tie is currently at a half life! rip that boy.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Ah yes, the satisfying oof from your opponent as your fist meets their soft stomach. Aisha had moved quick enough, and with just the right amount of force to throw him off. It was the perfect attack. Her fingers closed around the cloth, and she was certain victory was hers. Maybe it was that cockiness, that sureness in success that gave Oliver the perfect opportunity to counter her.

Literally an inch from ripping the cloth from his wrist, Oliver thrust his other hand at hers, and pushed her off of the flag. Everything after that happened way to quickly, suddenly there was a cloth over her eyes, obstructing her vision. In the time it took for her to toss it away, he'd swiped at her ankle and she collided with the ground. In only seconds after that, he was on top of her, wrestling for her cloth.

Damn, Aisha huffed her frustration, her drive to win only further deepened. This specific match didn't have any boundaries set, so she'd play dirty. It was too bad that Ollie'd had his wooden dick problem fixed, it probably would've hurt less as Aisha aimed her knee straight up between his legs as another way to distract him, flip the pin over so she was on top, and aim for his scarf.

Ollie's nat 20, both of them are at 50%!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
What would happen next would only be described in one word: chaotic.

The knee did find it's target. Wincing, Oliver found himself biting down on his lip so hard that it'd end up bleeding. Hunching his back over, his eyes squeezed shut, allowing Aisha to make the next move. Her luck wasn't the best and the attempt to flip over and alter their positions seemed to fail. Midway through, Aisha's strength or Oliver's weight would bite them both in the ass. They'd only roll over partially, leaving them both on their sides.

It took Oliver a couple of seconds more but soon, he regained himself to act again. An illusionary bird would appear out of nowhere and seemingly dive bomb straight for Aisha's face. Meanwhile, he'd attempt to free himself from her fully by full on punching her in the stomach and sending a kick for her crotch as well- whoops?

And finally, he'd try to get up onto his knees and hopefully regain some composure before attempting to restrain her wrists.

Ah, and all this commotion did loosen the fabric! Nice work, Aisha.

Aisha rolled a 9! The scarf integrity for Oliver is now at 75%
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Aisha's knee met Oliver's bits, and the wince he gave was proof that it worked. A part of her took a cruel satisfaction in that success, the predator enjoying the bit of blood that stained his lips. Not necessarily because he'd been hurt, but because it was associated with the fight, with the thrill, and it was oddly exciting. She attempted to flip their positions, but even distracted Oliver had some kind of muscle advantage, and she only managed to lay them both sideways.

Oliver had the next move, her eye was drawn from their tangle to a bird that was dive bombing her face. The fuck? Relatively unaccustomed to illusion magic in combat, she didn't consider it to be, and she rolled away from their tangle as it aimed for her. His fist and kick didn't meet her, she was too busy scrambling and swatting at the bird, otherwise she might've stayed near and taken the brunt of his attack.

Once she realized that her new adversary was an illusion, she gave a huff and a snort, and rushed him again, attempting to get to him before her could get up and pin him, or at least just grab for his scarf. Her own was even looser than before after all the chaos and rolling his attack had insighted.

Oliver rolled a 6! Aisha's scarf is also at 75%
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Aisha's luck ran out. Literally. The only thing that seemingly went well for her was swatting away the imaginary birds that flew around, flapping their wings and disappearing in a quick blur as the focus was becoming too intense.

The attempt to rush him failed and she crashed into the ground, falling down. Ouchies! The attempt to grab his scarf was futile and Oliver found himself blinking for a second, trying to understand what exactly just happened in front of him.

Then he took action. Quickly, he moved to take this opportunity to place his hand on her upper back before trying to grab for the scarf that hung on her wrist, hoping to end this training session once and for all because... yeah, they were both gonna need some tea.

Aisha rolled a 1. RIP.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
Perhaps she was still disoriented from the birds, but Aisha misplaced a step and her boot caught against the leg of a chair. She tumbled to the ground before him, a tangle of arms and legs, and the least graceful she'd looked and felt in ages. Only Oliver would see her at her worst. He was on her before she could straighten out, but the surge of adrenaline and determination from her embarassing fumble urged her to roll over before he could pin her, out of the way of his attack.

From there she'd kick out at his legs, hoping to have him crash to the ground as well, then dive for his flag.

Oliver rolled a 4 lOL