Training manner of fun in a manor
for Aisha
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Both of them were progressively getting clumsier and clumsier, possible due to exhaustion or just because they were being thrown off their game. Oliver knew that he was holding back on her- not wishing to harm her due to his lack of healing magic nor real access to a healer. It means that he is honestly pretty easily knocked down when she kicks at his legs.

He doesn't completely fall over, though. Maintaining some sort of balance. Still, this gives her the perfect opportunity as she is still able to reach for the fabric thanks to how loose it has become on his wrist. It easily slips off and he leans his head back, taking in a couple of deep breaths. "Fuck." He shakes his head and looks back at her with a tired grin. "Nice job. Next time, I won't be holding back." There's a slyness to his face, showing that while he is being playful, there is meaning behind his words.

"Now I don't know about you.... but I'm gonna go take a nice long hot bath." Then he stands up and offers her a hand in an attempt to show good sportsmanship... even though it probably wasn't required.

Aisha rolled an 11 and has ended this misery
Please Fin within 48 hours!
Fin for Oliver
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
my lovely prey, i'm a cliche
Her kick met it's mark thank goodness, and Oliver's stumble was the perfect opportunity for her to grab at his cloth with little retaliation. Grab she did, and finally it came loose from his wrist. Aisha took a couple deep breaths as she retreated with his flag, a grin creeping across her face. Another win for a girl who really outta be taken down a few pegs, for despite their weariness Oliver wouldn't hear the end of it.

"Ooooh, one point for Aisha, and still... oh what's that? Zero for Oliver?" she chided, teasing and taunting as was her nature, yet she wore the smile of someone who knew it was all fun and games. Surely Oliver would feel the same, and allow her to gloat more? Aisha took to a little prancing parade in a circle around him, waving his flag as though goading for him to try and take it from her.

"Yeah yeah, 'holding back'," she replied with air quotes, before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and then stepping away. He offered his hand and said he was going for a bath, Aisha took it and grinned, "Sounds good, don't forget about dinner." And with this she moved back towards the stairs and up to her room, for a well deserved nap.

Fin! Good game!
for us, the bourgeoisie, so care free