something brewing within your skin (open)
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
Staring at the man with wide eyes, Delta nodded. The request was outrageous- but it was the right thing for him to do. "I can control myself as the form so I won't hurt you." So far she could control herself... she wasn't going to mention the nagging voice or the fact that she felt willed to go towards the surface as that would probably scare the man away.

Thankfully, the man was still willing to help, but not without making a comment. With eyes even wider than before, Delta realized that Amun knew her father... was he making that comment because he was the leader? Or because he knew that he was, ya know, her father? "Just get my tail deeper into the water, please." Thankfully for the two of them, it wasn't too hard for Amun to begin pulling her into the water. It wasn't comfortable at all and Delta kind of wanted to be carried, but fine. Whatever. "Just, don't touch the spine on my tail. It looks like a frill- it'll hurt you. It's near the tip of my tail." It wouldn't kill him, yeah, but she kinda needed to warn him.

"I was cursed- I've tried praying to the gods three times now- but I haven't seen them once... this is the second time I've been cursed too." Her heart ached and she was deeply saddened by this fact. Why? Why wouldn't the gods just appear? What was she doing wrong?
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: something brewing within your skin (open) - by Delta - 06-05-2020, 10:19 PM