but I mostly fall
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
There’s a moment of consideration while Sunjata sets his tea to the side, explains that he plans to go and seek Safrin to turn in the quest. He doesn’t know he’s gotten all the pieces, will likely be arriving with but of anxiety and a gift to try and make the blow better. But he’d promised Nate he’d see her before the wedding just in case it changed anything, just in case it gave their little family something to learn before Melita went sailing and Nate, Hotaru, and himself remained here to deal with what happened after.

Her question has his gaze flickering back toward her with a small crooked smile. “I think I’d like to finally do my LongNight plans and just… Stay home and not have to leave.” He snorts lightly. “I left the Grounds for good reason. Halo is far too cold. Nate can’t go to the Greatwood…” He lists them off as if he’s considering a vacation home. “Staying here will be just fine. Besides, that means we’ll be here for you when you get back.” He says, reaching out to poke her in the side.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
knew what she was doing when she invited the wild in
The likelihood of Sunjata’s hopes coming to fruition were probably nil – based on interactions anyone had ever had with him – but they sounded pleasant. Staying amidst Torchline, the venue, the surroundings, the sea far surpassing anything else Melita had come across in Caido, made sense. Just be careful or take a break crossed over her skull, meandered along her teeth, but they didn’t make a sound, not now. Regardless of what she had to say, he’d attempt whatever came to his mind, despite every motion or maneuver on her part to simply get him to cease and desist. “Of course,” and she wrinkled her nose, pondering whether to prod him in return (but he was still wounded), and merely moved away, shoving more contents around until everything seemed settled, put in its proper place. “I hope you have a great time. And I’ll come back with all kinds of adventures and stories to share.”
Melita
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
It’s really all he can hope for, and as time moves on, he can’t help but to hope for it more and more. The fact that he can’t quite keep up with this live fast die young lifestyle that he always seemed to find himself in. He’s got reasons now, ones to calm down and live a happy and content life without facing danger at every turn. She’s one of them, and he thinks and hopes that this Flowerbirth he can certainly stay safe enough.

A sharp grin crosses his face as she tells him that she hopes he has a good time and that she’ll come back with stories and adventures. His head tilts a small amount, that grin remaining. “I hope so. If my Flowerbirth is as dull as I hope it’ll be, your adventures will be the one thing I look forward to.” He snorts as she moves away from him, before he finishes his tea and then moves to stand, to help her with whatever else she needs packed as well as moving the bat cage outside should she wish for it.

- FIN
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.