Dear Luxere [O]
Open Attuned Luxere singing!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Luxere calling had fallen by the wayside in the list of all other necessities for LongNight, but there was still time for a few songs. And Jigano was never one to turn down the chance to sing. The cold was a bit of a turn off, but a warm coat of feathers took care of that, and his raven’s voice was surprisingly versatile. The white bird fluttered into the Glade in the wan afternoon light with an apple in one talon and a blue jewel clutched in his beak, dropping the crisp fruit onto a glowing stone where he settled in to perch, dropping and standing on his shiny treasure while he croaked and rustled his feathers, warming up voice and body both.

When he was ready he flipped his wings and chortled, then opened his beak to sing. An unexpectedly sweet tone emerged, sliding through the scale as he mimicked a human voice. He couldn’t string all the words together, but he could croon the notes aloud as he let his song spread to fill the Attuned bond and waft through the trees on the wings of his Beastmaster talent. While he did that he tried to think about the lyrics being channeled through the blue stone he gripped tightly.

White snow falling on the land
Mittens found on every hand
Seek we now the luxere’s boon
LongNight will be coming soon.

Life in darkness your light brings
For your help now my heart sings
Hear me, please, my glowing friends
Aid us when the sunlight ends.

We will give you hymns and hay
Apples, clover, if you’ll stay
Praying for your company
Lights of hope for all to see.