ya gotta help me, miss
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Elias
Elias entered the Halenani, dragging his son along. "The Madame said she had a nice girl in mind for you," he hissed, shoving the young man forward. "She'll be a far better choice than your current choice of bedwarmer, boy."

His ward, tall, lanky, unruly dark curls, glared from the counter, begrudgingly searching the madame out. Elias had handed the boy a small silver necklace to pay his first time with and was standing by the wall, watching.

Simply there to ensure the boy didn't try to sneak off to find his usual taste in bedwarmer. Though he was most certainly hoping to catch a glimpse of Phoebe, perhaps speak with her. He'd not seen her since they'd encountered the rather racist girl that his son had dragged to a picnic; ruining the entire mood.

"I'm still stayin' with her during LongNight," the boy sourly grumbled.

Elias moved close to murmur, "Your mother would have loved a place like this, instead of being beaten in the streets by men and women, by the man who pimped her. This is a fine establishment and you will treat it as such. Bet your girl hits you, doesn't she? She seems the abusive type." His voice was low, a whisper.

The boy's demeanor changed, and Elias moved once more, to lean against the wall.
Welcome to Wonderland, I'll be your guide.
Holding your hand under sapphire skies,
Let's go exploring or we could just go for a walk.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"Welcome, boys. I was wondering when you two would come waltzing in." Phoebe said as she stepped into the foyer from behind the semi-sheer privacy curtain. Unlike the other times Elias had come across the Madame, she was at work now, and fit the role with a low cut, backless, flowy dress. She smiled warmly at the young man, shooting Elias a wink, before leaning on the counter. Though the Madame didn't have much in the way of cleavage, she knew how to work what little she did have.

"Spending LongNight with that other girl, is that what I heard? A shame. Dear Miwa was oh so hoping to have a nice young fella to spend her time with." Phoebe said with a small frown as she leaned her head on her hand. "What's so special about her anyway, hm?"
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Elias
Elias's dark eyes found Phoebe, and fixed on her, lips curving slightly. He didn't speak, though, her attention was on the boy.

The boy stammered, cheeks aflame at the sight of his father's favorite outlander dressed to fit the role she held, "S... She's..." He bit his lip, shaking his head. "Nothin' special, I guess." He admitted with a glare toward his father.

"He's here to meet Miwa." Elias spoke up, pushing himself off the wall and moving toward the Madame. "And I'm here to see you." He'd seen her in a bikini, but there was something about this dress that had Elias enthralled. Or perhaps that was just Phoebe, in general.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
The Madame quirked a brow as the young man stuttered that the girl wasn't special, tutting at him as she shook her head. "Not true! If that were the case you wouldn't be so hung up on her." she said, wagging a finger at him. As Elias spoke up she glanced over at him, laughing a bit at his bit of insight. "You came all this way to see little ole'me? Hate to break it to you but I am the mere collector, not the goods here." she said flipping her hair.

Again she looked at the young man and smiled at him warmly. "No come on, spill the beans. I can't get you properly arranged if I don't know what keeps you going back to that twiggy little, flatt-bottomed thing." she said, putting her hands on her hips.
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
Elias
The boy stammered himself into a silence, and Elias grinned, "Now, now. If you were the goods, my life would be boring, it'd be too easy." He stuck his tongue out at her playfully. "I came to see if you'd like to come to dinner tonight. Or if you'd like dinner to come to you." Ah, yes, Elias has come for a date and to hook his son up.

The boy finally answers, "She was my first." He'd never been with anyone like he'd been with his girlfriend; and that made it harder to leave her. To think about this... Miwa, however experienced she might be.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
"Considering you've never asked to sleep with me, you don't actually know how easy your life might or might not be, Captain." she said with a playful smirk. Phoebe came around the desk and wrapped her arm around Dudley's the young man's shoulder. "Now, sir, if you're not here to buy I ask you go find a seat on the porch while I tend to our paying customers." she said, shooing Elias away as she led Dudley the young man back.

When it was finally revealed why he was so hung up on the other girl, she made an 'oh' face. "Ah, I see. Well let me tell you something. The first one is always nice and sweet. But the second..." she grinned and patted his shoulder. "That's really where it all starts coming together. You don't even know what you're missing out on my dear.". She said as she led him up the stairs. Ladies of all sorts stood about, chatting, having drinks, all wearing oh so very little.

"Miwaaaaaaa! There is a very special young man here to see you!" Phoebe called out.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Miwa
{Image: vZPkGpH.jpg}

Upon being called, a pretty young woman stepped forward, graceful and light on her feet. "Ooh, Madame, is this the young man you told me about?" she said with a light giggle, eyeing him demurely. "You're even more handsome than I'd imagined! No wonder that mean lady was doing everything she could to keep you." she said, stepping forward and wrapping her arms about his waist.

"So...did you come to see how a fella ought to be treated?" she said with a wink.
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
Elias
Elias smirked, "Well, you know, there's a long week coming up. Figured we might spend that together, keep each other and your brothel safe." He winked, as he was shooed from the porch, settling into a seat. He'd hopefully said enough to get her intrigued; as he rocked in the chair.

Hopefully Dudley thanks for naming him would enjoy his session. He had never seen Miwa, but he was certain she was a beautiful girl.

Dudley followed Phoebe, furrowing his brows as she explained the second would be better. She called for Miwa, and he's impatiently fiddling with the silver bracelet he'd been given to pay with, having completely forgotten to pay.

Elias hadn't told the poor boy whether he paid before or after. When Miwa came into view, Dudley glanced towards Phoebe, arching his brow. "Uou'tre geuifool," Perhaps the writer has messed up their hands on the keyboard. He quickly realized that his wording did not come out right, and blushed, clearing his throat.

"You're beautiful. I... I guess that's why I'm here, yes." He was shy, and held the silver bracelet out to Phoebe questioningly. "He said to give you this for payment?"

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Miwa
{Image: vZPkGpH.jpg}

Miwa giggled, covering her mouth with a hand as he stumbled over his words. "Oh you poor dear, don't be nervous! I don't bite...unless you want me to." she said, adding the last bit with a giggle and a wink. She slid her hands down his sides to grab on to his. "My room is this way, sweetie. Let'shave a drink and relax a little." she said with a warm smile as she started to guide him away.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe grinned as Miwa began to work her charms on the boy. She quietly took the bracelet from him before heading back downstairs. This would all go swimmingly - and now all she had to do was wait for the day that a very angry ex-girlfriend came storming in to her brothel. She very much looked forward to that.

"I told Miwa to give him the full enamored girlfriend treatment. I doubt you'll see whats her face around again." she said, spinning the bracelet on her fingers as she leaned against the doorframe of the Halenani.
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
Elias
Elias grinned, standing as he heard Phoebe speak. "Oh. That's got to be some treatment. When are you going to give me that treatment? And what if the boy falls for Miwa, instead?" He arched an eyebrow. "Us Vaughn men seem to want the unobtainable." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"So, do you have any space for Dudley and me at LongNight?" He arched a brow, "We'll pay, of course. Just got some silks in."
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
She blinked him, surprised by how he turned her words around to be about her. "Me give you that treatment. I thought you said you understood I wasn't the goods." she said, flipping her hair as she stepped back inside momentarily. When she returned she had two glasses of whiskey and set one on the side table next to him. "And if he falls for Miwa he'd make his mother a happy little spirit." she said.

But his request to stay over LongNight had her raising another brow. "Dudley I can understand, but why you? I thought this wasn't how you liked to have your sex." she said, parroting his words back at him as she gestured to the building.
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
Elias
Elias chuckled, softly. "You're not the goods, love. But I do want that chance." When she brought two glasses of whiskey, he grinned and settled back into the chair. "Aye, she'd be happy if he fell for a working girl." He mused, swirling the whiskey around in the glass.

When she parroted his words, he chuckled wryly. "Aye, I don't want to stay for the sex, Phoebe. I told ya, I'm interested in one person right now. And she's got trust issues, so I probably shouldn't be sleepin' around." He sipped his whiskey, humming softly at the warmth.

"But I figure it's better to be with a few people, than by myself in the house. Probably more use here than there, anyway."
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe sighed as she sunk into the rocking chair next to his, not caring as her one leg stuck out from the slit of her dress. Absentmindedly she swirled her glass, staring out into the beginnings of the tropical garden she had planted. "And...what if I didn't want so steady? What if I wanted my options open, hm?" she said, glancing over at him. "Men have this awful habit of expecting women to wait on that while they gallavant about with random women...they never consider a woman might want some loving with no strings attached herself." she pointed out.

She sipped her whiskey, jaw tightening a bit as it burned her throat. "Well I can't say we couldn't use some extra bouncers for LongNight. Harper is great but I'm sure he'd like to sleep and eat sometime during the week."