Seeking something other than darkness
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
He couldn't imagine a life where sleep was unnecessary. One on hand, it could be amazingly useful - to never tire, to always have an active mind that could be put to use discerning the world around him, to be able to work and play at all times. The drawbacks weren't worth the benefits in Chuy's eyes, but then, he had not lived the life of those who chose to Ascend.

"Someone has to," he replied with a shrug and a smirk to Neron's greeting about the guard, throwing a wink at the guard as he stepped in through the offered doorway. He glanced at the book the Ascended was reading, and noticed more of them once he looked around the room, noting with an interested quirk of his brow that they were novels of a particular variety.

"The Academy is stunning." He said simply, glossing over the topic of why people might not be visiting him. Chuy had been here as well as everyone else when the disaster struck, had been affected by it, though not nearly as much as those who had lost their homes and livelihoods. And he wasn't sure he blamed Neron directly for what had happened anyway - it was the Eirachi who was truly responsible, for exacting revenge on an entire citadel rather than renegotiate terms with the man himself.

It was still all so bizarre and foreign to him anyway.

"At any other time I would be celebrating this chance to explore it. It's amazing the difference a locked door can make to one's outlook." His words became softer as he spoke them, a slight frown wrinkling his forehead as he glanced at the door to Neron's room again, and metaphorically looked to the guard beyond it. "What's the deal with that anyway?"
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Chulane - 06-18-2020, 05:08 AM