Seeking something other than darkness
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
Clicking the door shut behind them - just to make it more difficult if the guard wanted to eavesdrop, not that Neron thought it all that likely - the ex-Warden smiled over his shoulder to Chuy. He couldn’t help but notice the way he examined the books, marking his place in the one he was reading currently and setting it down on a bedside table. ”Borrow one, if they are to your taste,” he said, unable to keep the amusement from his voice; they were very rarely to anyone’s taste.

”It’s certainly a work of art,” he agreed about the Academy; and how very astute of Zariah, to ensure that her part of the Citadel was kept safe from the Eirachi’s wrath. Still, plenty of time to explore once LongNight is over. Oh, that?” He followed his gaze to the door, grinning. ”Terms of my parole. I am to be accompanied to make sure I don’t cause any trouble. I’m also to help repair the buildings, when we are able to get outside.”
you're so cold, put your hand in mine

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Neron - 06-18-2020, 05:32 PM