Seeking something other than darkness
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
i'm still not sure what i stand for
He allowed himself a chuckle, and with Neron's permission granted helped himself to a novel. He'd been hard out of luck finding his favourite (but not always openly announced favourite) genre of fiction since coming here, and well, he missed it. So he selected a novel and carefully tucked it into one of the many pockets of his overcoat. "I'll get it back to you before Longnight is done." He promised.

Chuy nodded as Neron explained his 'terms of parole'. "Still seems a bit odd to me. Do you intend on biting everyone in the Citadel, spreading a plague of awkward boners and orgasms if left to your own devices?" He huffed a laugh as he helped himself to a seat. Once upon a time he might have blushed as he spoke of their recent experiment with Ascended bites and boners, but honestly? He didn't feel any shame in what they had done - he had helped a friend, and well, it wasn't unpleasant for him at all, if a bit awkward.

"Though maybe that would let others see that you don't mean harm to them." Here he looked to the man, quiet curiosity apparently on his face. "You'll stay in Halo, right?" he asked, wondering if these restrictions would push the man away from a region Chulane knew he felt very passionately about.
why don't we break the rules already?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Chulane - 06-19-2020, 04:56 AM