Seeking something other than darkness
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
”Certainly.” Neron smiled as he actually saw Chuy select a book, finding himself with a strange new respect for the vet (and after what he had done, he had already raised himself quite high in the ex-Warden’s estimations). Turning away from the door, he moved to sink down on the edge of the bed, a laugh bubbling up in his throat at the other man’s description of his apparent rampage through the Citadel. ”Because I have come across as such a deviant thus far,” he said, his tone dry and amused.

Still, Chuy had a point and he hummed out a sigh of agreement. ”I do want to stay in Halo, yes. And I intend to do as much as I can to repair the damages. In fact, I am awaiting a decision from the maybe-new owner of the Kraai. From Warden to bartender. Maybe I’ll be serving your drinks the next time you come in, rather than joining you for one.”

He glanced to the door again, suddenly mischievous. ”You know, if we can sneak past my new best friend, I could show you more of the Academy.”
you're so cold, put your hand in mine

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Neron - 06-19-2020, 08:56 PM