Seeking something other than darkness
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
”I thought so too. I guarantee it’s got to be a lot less stressful than running the Citadel,” Neron said with a chuckle, glad to see that at least one person didn’t seem to want to run him out of the place. If he was asked he would agree that Halo suited him, and in truth it was the only home he’d ever known in Caido. The rest of the world could wait. When Chuy suggested he try on spots, Neron’s eyes lit up - he had forgotten that he would be able to do such a thing. (Matters had been slightly more pressing at the time).

”Sure thing,” he said, rising to his feet and focusing inwards, trusting his body to know what to do with the strange new power it harboured; it had been remarkably good at adjusting to everything else since he’d become an Ascended. And, sure enough, as the guard’s affirmative rang through to Chuy, Neron shifted into the elegant fur and spots of the Attuned beside him.

It wasn’t easy at first, to move on four legs, but he still managed it, and a rather clumsy leopard shot out of the door and down the hallway.
you're so cold, put your hand in mine

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Neron - 06-21-2020, 07:12 PM