Seeking something other than darkness
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
Chuy’s excitement was contagious, and Neron padded after him as he headed deeper into the training room. I suppose so, he said, amused - given that he had spent most of his time thus far buried in a book, it was quite nice to get a bit of exercise. Though, to see the leopard jump so easily from shelf to rafter was a little more of a challenge than expected, and his laughter echoed through the Attuned bond as he approached the same shelf, tilting his head and twitching his whiskers.

I’ll give it my best shot, he said, trying to judge his aim. As a brand new leopard, the result was nothing short of adorable; hunkering into a crouch, fluffy tail waggling, Neron spent a second or two figuring it all out before springing up. He had to scrabble to get onto the shelf, shaking himself off and turning to look up at the rafter next.

Cats land on their feet right? He scoffed, before taking the leap as well. His claws sank into the wood, and though it was much less elegant than his friend, he did manage to pull himself up. Phew.
you're so cold, put your hand in mine

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Neron - 06-23-2020, 05:28 PM