Seeking something other than darkness
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
Peering over the edge of the beam as it creaked and seeming satisfied that it would hold, the sense of pride from Neron was unmistakable through the bond. It could hardly be helped - after following Chuy he had already determined that he was like a clumsy cub in comparison, but the encouragement through their mental link couldn’t be denied. Suggestions, huh? Let’s see how well that works out. His laughter echoed across to the other man, and already the ex-Warden was shuffling along the beam to see what was next in store.

A feat of acrobatics, it turned out, and Chuy’s fellow leopard would watch with a tilted head, tail swooshing over the side of the beam below him. Craning to look up at where his companion was now perched, Neron let out a little huff. I can’t say I expected to be doing this today, he murmured, before prowling ahead to try out the same trick.

He got the leap right, but his springboard against the wall was amateurish at best, and it meant he was forced to cling to the beam opposite and scrabble up. It left deep gouges in the wood, but hey, he was there. Panting as well, he shook out his fur. Hey, I thought cats slept most of the time, he said.
you're so cold, put your hand in mine

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking something other than darkness - by Neron - 06-26-2020, 01:35 PM