Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
It wasn’t totally intentional to surprise the Ascended – nor was it intentional that Felix had thought someone would be out this way anyway. As it happened, a happy accident of sorts, while he settles on the edge of the pier and starts to wring out the edges of his shirt and run a hand through shortish dark hair. His dual-toned gaze sweeps back toward Samuel once the thanks is given, the grin still remaining on his face. “You’re welcome!” He chimes both chipperly and somewhat cocky, before he turns to face Samuel a bit more, still wringing out the bits and pieces of his clothes.

The question of whether or not Samuel knows him has him scanning the man before shaking his head. “Don’t think so.” At least, Felix hadn’t ever seen him before. “I live in the Greatwood. But my mom invited me up to Torchline to stay with her and the Governor.” A waggle of his eyebrows as if it were a completely amazing perk granted only for him. In reality, they didn’t really have anywhere else to stay, and with Remi and Vervain being so close it only made sense.
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-20-2020, 06:51 AM