Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
Luckily for Sam, Felix doesn’t know what an Ascended looks like. Doesn’t know what kind of markers are meant for it. And this late at night, with no sun around? Who’s to say Samuel isn’t just another Attuned with a partial shift to add the addition of it? The Ascended is safe for now, and Felix manages to get most of the water out of his clothes before his head is bobbing in agreement to Sam’s question. “Yeah, the Greatwood.” He repeats, letting his blue and hazel eye linger on Sam once he’s settled. “It’s fine. Usually stick to ourselves and the house unless we’re hunting. Though sometimes I’ll shift and go explore a bit more.

But then? Then he’s bragging about the amazing perks of his mother’s connections, and he can’t wipe the shit eating grin off his face when Sam asks who his mother is. Is it possible this stranger knows her too? And by extension, him? Makes him almost think that his status is that of a celebrity of sorts (not like he’d know much about that at all). “My mom’s Vervain Calob.” He replies easily, that grin still on his face even as his chest puffs out a small amount. “I’m Felix.
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-20-2020, 09:24 PM