Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
Sam hadn't been aware that there were humans living in the Greatwood permanently; he wondered if there was anything else going on in there that the Ascended had been kept from. Well, he supposed the Greatwood was allowed to have it's secrets, just as the Ascended were.

"Oh, you-you're Attuned? ...Can I a-ask what your sh..sh...ift is?" He'd always found it interesting. Secretly, Sam sometimes liked to look at Attuned and see if he could identify within them any features of the animals they could become. Looking at Felix, he imagined something young and full of strong vigour: a stallion in it's prime perhaps, or a large bird? Some kind of big cat?

Hearing the name of Felix's mother, the recognition suddenly slid into space. "Oh! I know Ver-Vervain." Sam wasn't confident enough to say they were friends, but it was clear from his smile he thought of her fondly. "...Wait..um...ho..how old are you?" While he wasn't entirely sure of Vervain's age, Felix seemed like a remarkably old child for her to have.
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-21-2020, 06:01 PM