Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
He’s surprised that Sam takes a bit of interest in his shift, and he practically preens under the question, flashing a wide grin toward the Ascended. “A bear.” He offers, drawing his legs up to fold beneath him despite their dampness still – trying to get a better seat before Sam. He doesn’t want to shift yet, too involved with the conversation and the idea of keeping Sam interested enough in talking to him. After all, it’s his first trip to Torchline. Might as well make some acquaintances, right?

But as he comments that he knows his mother, his brows lift a bit in his own quiet surprise though the grin remains. “Oh, you do?” He asks, tilting his head very much like the boy he was. But when he asks how old he is, that’s where things get complicated and he barks out a bit of laughter, arms moving back to rest his hands on the dock to lean back on. “Well, I’m sixteen I think, but… Technically I’m two?” He looks up to the thick black sky, brows furrowing a bit. “I went to a shrine when I was really little and messed around and something appeared and just kinda grew me up.
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-22-2020, 07:10 AM