Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
Yeah!” Felix chimes with that very same grin on his face. He spends a moment considering Sam, considering the opportunity to shift before the Ascended and show him, but theyre still talking and it seems rather rude unless Sam could shift too. At least that’s what he’d learned from the fae and a few other Attuned’s he’d met. So he refrains, shifting to face Sam a bit more as the bookmaker does the same to him. “I’ll show ya later.” He promises with that equally wide, excited grin.

And then, on the topic of his mother and what had happened – listening perhaps a bit too eagerly to see how Sam reacts to such a surprise and shift to the conversation. But he asks a question that Felix hadn’t really thought about too much – what it was like to miss out on a lot of his growing years, a lot of his growth, and he mulls it over as he purses his lips in a slightly exaggerated pose. “Yeah, I like it.” He finally decides, shoulders rising and falling in a shrug. “I… Don’t think mom likes it since she missed out on a lot but. I think it’s nice.” He manages, looking back at Sam with that easy smile. “Are you attuned too?
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-23-2020, 05:46 AM