Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
Sam would have been rather alarmed to sudden be faced with a bear at the end of the pier, so it was a good thing Felix didn't shift: it didn't take much to fray Sam's nerves nowadays, and he wasn't sure just how much he could take.

The way that Felix so easily decided that he liked his accelerated age...Sam wished he could have that kind of immediate calm decision about anything in his life. "Yes, I...im-imagine it must be har...hard for your mother." He was about to ask how Felix's father had reacted, but as he thought about it he wasn't sure he'd ever met anyone Vervain was involved with, nor had he heard her mention a man: perhaps better to leave it.

"Oh, um. N-no, I'm not." He shook his head, giving Felix a somewhat forced smile and looking down to the water, rather conspicuously not saying what race he was. "I thi...think it must be wonderful though, t-to be a..able to be something el..else. Freeing, for a while."
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-24-2020, 10:12 PM