Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
There’s a nod given to the comment about his mother, how it had been hard. He hadn’t realized it though, had just suddenly went through growth spurt after growth spurt until he’s here. A teenage boy with a lot of confusion and complex questions that can’t really be answered without the work of learning through it as he grew. And then? Then he focuses on the question at hand – not wanting to put words in his mother’s mouth for how difficult it had been for her despite the fact that Felix truly enjoyed it.

Oh.” Felix says simply, lips forming an easy boyish grin. “I only have the one shift, but I heard you can get more. The bear is great, but I think I'd really like to fly.” He shrugs his shoulders before he stretches his legs out again and falls back along the pier, looking at the inky sky before his head tilts toward Sam. “I don’t know a whole lot of what other people are. Mom’s Abandoned. I’ve met lots of Fae.” It’s a piss poor attempt at a segue to ask Sam what he is.
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-24-2020, 11:08 PM