Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
The confirmation of having more than one shift has that grin sparking along Felix’s face again. And he beams it toward Sam, easily, as he nods and proves that he’ll remember that. Maybe when he gets the next one he can seek Sam out, just to tell him that he’s gotten another one – as if to prove that he’d listened and it’d happened. But regardless, he sucks in a deep breath to respond with the content of the idea. “I think so.” He agrees, looking out over to the water again and spying the bioluminescent waves as they ripple again.

But then he’s trailing off, explaining that Vai is Abandoned and anyone else he’s met has been Fae, wielding both magic and shifts. His father had been missing for far too long, and Felix doesn’t even know where Attuned abilities begin and end. His mother had done the best she could explaining all the possibilities, using Remi as an example long ago, but now? Now he has to figure it out on his own, trying to glean what he can because a cross between a toddler and a teenage mind tends to lean a bit more toward not wanting to ask questions when he should.

I really like Torchline.” Felix says easily, swinging his attention back to Sam, not caring that his silent question goes unanswered. “Halo sounds cold. I don’t know anyone there.” He admits, tilting his head this way and that. “Maybe one day, though. Might be a fun adventure. Have you been to Halo?” One hazel and one bright blue eye focus on Sam with the question, prepared to absorb any answer he receives.
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-25-2020, 07:11 PM