Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
"Yes, really." Sam chuckled a little, finding Felix's excitement about such a simple of detail quite sweet. He wished he could drum up so much enthusiasm about things (or that he'd had the ability to do so at Felix's age, when he had mostly been trying to work out ways to stay quiet and hidden).

He was so used to being known as a bookmaker that Felix's question threw him off for a moment; it stuck him truly how much of a new start it would be to move to Torchline: that he could be entirely fresh here, a new man. That thought was terrifying at the same time as exciting. "Oh, um...I-I'm a boo..bookmaker and a Lores..seeker. I make bo-books for the Hollowed Gr..Grounds." Sam felt a little embarrassed admitting this to someone young and full of life, wondering if Felix would consider him boring.

Oh, but what wasn't boring at all was the subject of cannibals. Cringing, hoping Vervain wasn't going to learn what a bad influence he was, Sam explained: "Um..it's a pe-person that ea...eats other people. It's ju-just a rumo..rumour, so don't be to-too scared."
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-27-2020, 06:48 PM