Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
He wonders who those good people are that live within the Grounds that Sam speaks of, but he doesn’t say anything in regards to it. Not as Sam begins to speak of the Loreseekers and his interest is peaked in that subject. And while he still imagined Sam as a sort of adventurer type, recording whatever he came across, Felix wondered what the rest of them did if Sam ran that main section of it. As for whether he has interest of reading and writing, he huffs a small laugh. “I’m uh, still learning a lot. But I can read. Writing is getting there I think.” He offers, fingers itching and running along his pantleg. “I only just started once I grew. I do like stories though, Mom reads me a lot of them.” Therefore, not long in terms of learning, but having heard them for his entire life he’d enjoyed it, wanted to often be those heroes in the stories. But progress has been made at least in his own attempts to read and write, and when it came to reading so long as he had time to sound things out, he could get the hang of those too.

But Cannibals certainly have more of an interesting image crossing his mind, one that he can’t picture no matter how many times he tries to and flips it back and forth all around in his mind. “That’s… Gross.” Felix says with a quiet huff of laughter. But then his attention flickers back to Sam, ever the greedy child for information, soaking up like a sponge. “Is there anything like it in the Grounds?” He asks with a tilt of his head, ready to learn more.
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Felix - 06-29-2020, 05:35 AM