sleep-over party fun time
for Phoebe
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Quietly, the blonde navigated the halls, heading towards the main common room.

Too much time spent in his designated room had made Oliver extremely anxious, leading to him to desire to roam the halls. Unfortunately, he wasn't entirely sure if he was allowed to. For the first couple of days, he mostly just paced his room in fox form, seeing as that one was smaller and took smaller steps. It was basically the same thing... yeah, totally.

It wasn't.

Eventually, Oliver chose to leave, which is how he ended up wandering through the halls. His outfit was rather simple. Dark gray socks, black baggy pants, and a white tank of sorts. It was simple but hey, nobody here should be judging him for his sense of style! At least, he'd certainly hope so.

Honestly, at this point, he was willing to talk about anything, even his bad taste in clothing.

Phoebe
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe Steadman

I've dropped out, burned up
Fought my way back from the dead

Phoebe sat at the front of the brothel as usual. The whole place was lit up with candles to stave off the darkness of LongNight. It was strange still, being able to relax during this time, to not worry everytime a floorboard creaked. The bioluminescent organisms lighting up the sea, the parties on the beach, the regular activity still occurring in the brothel - it was all very strange but so very appreciated. For all the dangers of Torchline, they held nothing to the horrors experienced in Hollowed Grounds during LongNight.

But it wasn't a floorboard creaking that alerted her to someone approaching from behind while she read. Green eyes glowing bright in the candlelight, Branbast spotted Oliver well before he reached the Madame, his fluffy tail flicking with mild interest. "Hello." the cat purred, causing Phoebe to turn and look herself. "Oh, hello Oliver. Finally decided to come out of hiding?" she said with a smirk.

Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
Emerging into the entrance, Oliver was surprised to see the bright eyes of a cat staring at him. Before he could alert Phoebe of his presence the cat freakin spoke. The cat. Freaking. Spoke. Eyes widened and Oliver took a step back. Another voice appeared, this time not from the cat and Oliver immediately looked at Phoebe, snapping his head a bit too fast to be seen as natural. He looked far paler than before as if someone had just leaped out at him.

It took him a second or two to speak, completely thrown off. "Oh- I'm uh, yeah. I've mostly just been reading and sketching. I didn't want to explore in the darkness alone and I wasn't sure if it'd be okay for me to walk around this place." His eyes shifted towards the cat but he quickly looked back over at Phoebe. "How are things going on over in your end? This sure as hell beats the temple." A joke to distract himself from the cat that very much wasn't an attuned but could still speak.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe Steadman

I've dropped out, burned up
Fought my way back from the dead

Phoebe saw the look in Oliver's eyes - clearly he hadn't met a Sear Cat before. She smiled warmly and patted Branbast's head. "Don't worry, Branbast here is a Sear Cat. They talk." she explained. Surely of all the amazing creatures that existed in Caido, a talking cat would be easily understood. At least he was still a cat - not a dragon or something more mystical in appearance.

"You are welcome to wander. No one here bites...unless you pay them to." she said with a wink and a light laugh. Slowly but surely she was getting better at realizing when a good sex joke could be made - Frey would be proud she thought. The two continued to chat for some time, Phoebe having fetched Oliver some tea. It was nice to simply enjoy someone's company in the darkness without fear of monsters lurking about. It helped settle any remaining thoughts that perhaps she had left the Hollowed Grounds and her college to impulsively - Torchline would be her home for a very long time. Of that she was certain.

Praise be unto Frey, for their love and guidance in her life.

--FIN