It was so easy
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Age: 41 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Let our love be a flame, not an ember
Say it's me that you want to dismember
Without the usual filtered-down morning light coming into their bedroom, Olavi always struggled to wake up at the right time during Longnight. Nerissa was a much lighter sleeper and tended to be awake before him: not the best quality for a bodyguard (one he was trying to beat out of himself) but he found that he had some kind of almost animalistic sense for danger; if something was wrong, he would wake.

This particular morning he opened his eyes slowly and languidly, stretching out his body and rolling his neck: nothing seemed to be wrong, the sounds of Nerissa doing something elsewhere in the room reaching him. Leaning out of their canopy he laid eyes on her, watched silently for a moment: he had always been good at moving quietly, imperceptibly.

Finally though, he had to break the silence if only to hear his Goddess's voice and he chose the eloquent comment: "It's too fuckin' dark. Hate this time of year."
Blacken my eye, Set fire to my tie
As we dance to the Masochism Tango
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 38 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Listen closely, closely to the floor, emitting all its graces through the pores
Longnight was her favourite time of the year. Boring, maybe, but dark, and quiet, a week seemingly meant for her, and her alone. Though there was little to fill the days with, Nerissa still went to sleep late, and rose early, keeping busy as much as she could. This morning (was it truly morning? Or did it just feel like it, after she'd slept?) was no different, and found her floating before a mirror, running a comb through her hair lit only by her own luminescence.

She doesn't notice the presence behind her, doesn't even think to be aware of anything but herself. Why should she? Olavi is here, and if there is anything here that is not him, he will take care of it. It was what he did, one of the myriad reasons she loves him. That doesn't mean that she doesn't jump, just a little, when his voice sounds out from the bed, the comb falling from her hands and floating down to the ground as she turns quickly.

"You complain about it too much." She purrs, reaching out for him with arms and glowing tentacle tips both. With his face held securely between her hands, she leans in, presses a kiss to his forehead, his cheek. "This is late for you, you know."
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Age: 41 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Olavi couldn't help the laugh that left him as Nerissa jumped, though it wasn't mean (or at least, not as mean as it would be for anyone else); flashing a grin of sharp teeth he floated forward into her arms, hands behind his head in an easy, relaxed pose. "There isn't any damn late or early anymore." He groaned, but stopped his complaining there: he knew this was Nerissa's favourite time of the year and it did tickle him a little just how fitting that was.

"You know I get bored with nothing to do. Can't we go find some random gang to pick a fight with? I'm sure you've got some beef in there." He poked her chest where her heart would be, though it was only weak, his words mostly a joke. "You want to see me flex some muscle for you, don't ya, Neri?"
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 38 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Olavi's words earn him a fond snort, eyes rolling and nails tapping at his chest. "Of course there's still late and early." How else would she have known he was late? Even if the only constant was her own internal clock, it's still something he should be keyed to, something he can sense. He doesn't push the issue though, so neither does she, merely settling into his arms for a warm morning moment.

"This is supposed to be our break." Nerissa sighed, leaning in to rest her head against her lovers shoulder, if only to hide how wide her grin grew at the thought of unleashing Olavi on some poor undeserving mook. "I'm not opposed to you flexing for me though." Just as quickly as she'd moved in, she pushes herself back, though she's still close enough that glowing tentacle tips can trace along his body.

"Maybe if you show me you want it badly enough, I could remember the name of our last delivery boy." A delicate finger rises to her chin, her gaze shifting away from Olavi as she wound him up. "You remember him? The one who wouldn't stop staring at me."
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Holding Nerissa loosely in his arms as she leaned back into him, Olavi let his fingers lift to slowly pull through her hair; as she reminded him this was a 'break' he laughed, shaking his head. "When have we ever been able to actually stop working, though? I know you - you gotta have a million little plans going around your mind right now." He kissed her temple then let go as she leaned forward, looking down at the tentacles touching his skin and fondly wrapping one around his finger.

Oh, but then Nerissa was giving him a challenge and Olavi knew exactly what sort of challenge it was. This was their usual game; he knew how to play. "He definitely wanted you." He growled, hands coming around her hips and joining over her stomach, his front fitting against her back. "Cheeky fucking asshole." Leaning in he pressed a kiss to the back of her neck, slow and soft, then another: he knew he would not be in control of this encounter for long, so he thought he may as well make it count. "I'm your guy."
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Change author:
There's no answer to his statement, the fact that they, she, never stopped working, never stopped scheming. Just a shrug of Nerissa's shoulders, almost hidden by the curtain of dark hair. "Try to enjoy it, dearest. We're going to have a busy Brightwater." Her tone shifts from a faux saccharine to dark, serious, some measure of her carefully controlled frustration slipping out. Things have been at a standstill for far too long, and she is sitting on far too much right now, with no way to make things move again. Fucking mouthbreathers.

She tries to heed her own advice about this being a break though. And what better way is there to relax than riling up Olavi, then breaking him back down again? She arches into the hands on her hips, the lips on her nape, a low laugh leaving her. "He did." The purr is back in the face of the growl, her long nails reaching back to trace along the well defined muscles of her protectors arms. Tentacles wrap around his waist, holding him in place so she can turn again, move in close to hover over his lips. "You're my guy."

It's a shift she controls effortlessly, pushing just enough at Olavi that he leans back, that she can spread out more comfortably on his chest, tentacles still wrapped around his hips. "There's no one else I'd rather have serving me, you know."
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
"Mmm. Cooking up schemes in that wonderful brain of yours?" Olavi asked, smirk on his lips: he loved Nerissa's cunning and ability to always have something on the go, the next move planned days in advance. He'd always been one to react to the world, to fight what was there in the moment: he admired Nerissa's way of controlling her life to the details.

They fit together easily and Olavi let his hands wander to Nerissa's hips, gently stroked the place where human skin blended into her shift; that was the last moment he led the encounter though, as Nerissa's tentacles came up to wrap around his waist, Olavi easily letting her turn and press him down, his arms bent up over his head. "And you know how I love to serve, Neri."

Already, in anticipation of the 'serving' that was going to come, he could feel his cocks moving, not quite out but certainly not far from it, his hips easily rolling up.
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Change author:
All she offers in response to his words is a low chuckle, a toothy grin spreading over her face. There's going to be so much to do. Part of the beauty in planning things though, is the freedom to put down schemes, to focus on the moment, and know the future is taken care of, and this is one of those moment's she's going to sink into.

Her hips roll against the hands on them, settling more comfortably over Olavi, tentacles holding the shark in place effortlessly while she shifted, settling just so in anticipation of what was to come. "I do know how you love to serve." Nails pick their way down his well formed chest, though Nerissa's eyes don't leave her lover's face, the eerie glow of bio-luminescence making her gaze all the more obvious, all the more piercing.

"Tell me what you want, dearest." It's a demand, no matter how sweetly the words caress his ears, how gently they leave her.
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Nerissa fit so well against him it was as if they were made for each other. Olavi shivered as nails ran down his chest, arching his back just slightly as the tingles of the sensation shot down his skin and right into the heat building below. "It's what I'm here for." He replied with a smirk on his lips: they reiterated these roles regularly, him swearing his allegiance and her asserting her dominance over him.

She was the only person he would ever allow to do it and she had made it into an art.

"I want...to make you glad you chose me." Olavi said, voice low and soft as he ran his hands up her sides and went to cup her breasts, thumbs stroking over her nipples as he bit his lip at the sight of her above him. "I want to make you feel good, Neri." On her name, he squeezed just slightly and bucked his hips up into her, knowing she had to be feeling some of the heat he was.
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Change author:
"Oh, my dearest." She lifts a hand to his face, caressing it gently, until his hands find her breasts, and her hand clenches, nails suddenly digging furrows into his cheeks. "I'm glad I chose you every day." It's a wonder how even she keeps her voice, despite how her back arches, how her head tips back and her eyes flutter closed.

Nerissa lets out a soft moan, then shifts where she is on Olavi, her hips canting to slip one of his cocks inside of her. Tentacles shift to hold them steady, while she lifts her free hand to cover one of the ones he has on her chest, guiding it so he was touching her just so, exactly how she wanted at the moment. "I know you want to make me feel good. You do so much for me, my darling man." The purr of possession in her voice only grows as her pleasure does, nearly becoming a growl, while she grinds her hips down.
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Olavi found himself smiling as Nerissa caressed and scratched his cheek in a carefree way he was unable to in any other situation. There was something about letting Nerissa take control of him, letting her play with him, that fulfilled a need in his soul he hadn't even known he had before he'd met her.

He was not expecting her to take him inside so quickly: usually that was a honour he had to work harder for. The sudden heat and tightness sinking down his cock drew a loud and surprised groan from him. Every time Nerissa ground her hips down, permitted him to hear one of those beautiful moans that fell from her lips like pearls, he let out a gasp in response or a slight roll of his hips, trying to push against the tentacles holding him down to get deeper.

His hands moved easily when she prompted and he cupped her breasts fully, caressing over her nipple as he let her use his cock how she pleased. "Fuck - you feel so good, Neri."
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It was a rare treat for her to not drag this out, but it was part of a greater point Nerissa was trying to make. This was a vacation, and that meant indulging in all her favourite things. All their favourite things.

Olavi was always eager to please, to press against her, and today was no different, no matter how inky dark the water around them was. It had to be one of her favourite things about the man, no matter the situation, she felt loved, and she felt safe. Though... there were other things she could appreciate, as she leaned back, offering her chest for him to touch freely, now that she'd adjusted him how she liked.

A hand slowly reached back to palm at his other cock, and a warm smile graced her lips, added depth to her soft noises. "I do feel good." The tip of a tentacle crept over her lovers chest, trailing delicately until it was at his throat, around his throat, applying just the slightest bit of pleasure. "Tell me how you feel, Lavi dearest."
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
From an outsiders perspective, it might have looked like Olavi had the most grasp on the situation; his hands on Nerissa's breasts and his large form, even under hers, was easily twice as broad as his lovers. But the truth was the opposite; in a million tiny ways from how she looked at him to the calm and controlled way she touched and adjusted his body to just her liking, she had complete control over everything.

Just how Olavi liked it.

He tipped his head back for her as the tentacle made its way around his neck, smiling and letting a small huff pass from his lips at the sensation. In addition to Nerissa stroking his second cock behind her, he knew he could very easily be pushed to the edge soon. "I'm thinking I'm the--ah, fuck--" He groaned and his hips bucked up into her as she stroked him particularly slowly, the drag of her fingers sending shockwaves down his cock and into his body. "--Luckiest man in the world."
Olavi
Base Code by Sky!
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Change author:
”I think...” Theres a gasp, a moment of her own pleasure overtaking her, sending her eyes rolling back. Nerissa rolls her hips slowly, insistently, savouring the feeling before she continues her thought. ”I think... you might be the luckiest man in the world.” There was the lightest threat of her nails on his cock, the edge of a laugh, of a moan in her words, and her tentacle grew the slightest bit tighter around his neck, the pressure obvious, but not aching.

The slow motion of her hips, her hand, never seemed to grow rougher, or faster, no matter how the moans that feel from her sounded. ”Are you going to cum for me dearest?” The words were barely whispered, but the change of pace of her hand was impossible to miss, her grip suddenly insistent, almost needy.
Nerissa
Base Code by Sky!