{SE} flower gleam and glow (open)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i got fire in my blood
i got sugar on my skin
Aisha was settling back to life in the grounds, with a new task at hands her listless and anxious stupor had paused. To rebuild, to do better. Her time in Torchline had been almost too quiet. Here she had people to help, things to do. She didn't want her life to be a vacation, but a challenge. That was just who she was.

And while she still struggled with feeling somewhat responsible for what'd happened at the temple, she was getting over it. Moving forward and working hard was the best remedy for hurt, and so she went to meet Oliver out in the fields today, to plant crops and bushes and trees. She manned the shovel, and currently worked on digging holes for the trees. Someday the little things would bear fruit for everyone, him, her, and all the people who came after them. For now, they provided for it, time would reward them.

Oliver looked in good spirits today, which was enough to lighten Aisha up. "Didn't expect you to like farming," she remarked to him with a faint smile, staking her shovel deep and unearthing the soil.
and i got nowhere to begin
so give em all what they came here for

Messages In This Thread
{SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-10-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-31-2020, 10:44 PM