{SE} flower gleam and glow (open)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i got fire in my blood
i got sugar on my skin
'A nice break' was a good way to put it, a better break than she'd had in Torchline at that. This was relaxing, and productive. The break she'd taken in Torchline had felt lackadaisical, purposeless. Farming was much better, tougher surely, but better. She gave a nod, wiping a line of sweat from her brow. The sun had only just returned and the change in temperature was vast and evident.

They continued to work for a moment before Oliver broke the silence again, spewing his thoughts with a light humor. Aisha grinned softly, happy to see him joke, "Oliver leave those seeds be," she admonished playfully, teasing in their usual way, "ain't nobody needs a fucky magic bush."

Aisha had done plenty of manual labor in her training back home, and she'd watched her mom plant flowers in her garden. But crops? Doing it herself? The princess had not, definitely why she'd resigned herself to digging, and let him take the care with the seeds. "I've planted flowers but not food," she started, "plants back home were mostly the same, I don't know individual herbs and stuff. Food came to me made I didn't cook it," she said, holding up her hands with a smirk.
and i got nowhere to begin
so give em all what they came here for

Messages In This Thread
{SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-10-2020, 04:37 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: {SE} flower gleam and glow (open) - by Oliver - 07-31-2020, 10:44 PM